Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lara New Girl - Whitechapel  (Read 3712 times)

21 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7539468) (18 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline tergil

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This was a great punt and reminded me of my old days of this hobby.
I spoke to her on the phone and she was very friendly and we agreed a time to meet.
The apartment is close to the station and I have been there before a few years ago.
She is a skinny fairly attractive Polish lady, nicely dressed, and very friendly and enthusiastic.
She provides a fun GFE, lots of nice FK, she's good at OWO, doesn't like fingers inside though.
She looks good naked, no fat on her, small natural tits with quite large nipples, lovely big puss, moles all over.
She seemed to ove to oral on her, and I like eating her puss.
I really enjoyed the sex and she seemed very into it too, great SP, will return.
Thanks to previous reviewers for the information leading me to fucking this lovely woman!!
£80 for 30 minutes

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Offline jamiekinkxxx

She 100% looks and sounds great. Glad you had a good time!

Offline magnetico

CIM available?

Thank for the review

Offline The droff

£120 per hr , surely worth a pop

Offline jamiekinkxxx

....sounds like she is the "new-go-to-Pole"

Offline tergil

CIM available?

Thank for the review

I did not ask but would like to!!

Offline doxyblue

....sounds like she is the "new-go-to-Pole"

She always was one of the good ones. Just search for reviews of Amazing Alex or High Class Alex and you'll see she's been well reviewed since 2013. As I mentioned in a previous comment, her services have expanded to include OWO and DFK, which were never previously offered.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

She always was one of the good ones. Just search for reviews of Amazing Alex or High Class Alex and you'll see she's been well reviewed since 2013. As I mentioned in a previous comment, her services have expanded to include OWO and DFK, which were never previously offered.

:thumbsup: