Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Arriva, Brazilian at Diva - High Street Kensington  (Read 1676 times)

Offline YoungBrom

Girl: External Link/Members Only
Price: £250
Meeting took place in December, before the price hike which seems way too much!

Appearance
Videos are accurate, she's young and gives vibes of positive energy. She was dressed in the black casual outfit as per home pic and I really like the discreet location.

Services
DFK, OW at my request (she did say OW was at her discretion and it would not be an extra in our meet, which I declined) and sex in various positions. I thought she warmed up to me instantly and actually came across as somewhat shy paying me complements on fitness and how young I look (in my 30s and I do work out  :)) so in all in all, it was a positive meet.

I would recommend her at her old prices, not £550 ph (that's crazy!) - Lark, another one I'll review went up to this price recently but came back down to reality so fingers crossed with Arriva.

Offline Ivor Hunch

£550 is a very thick wedge, but she does look like a super-honey.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

£550 is a very thick wedge, but she does look like a super-honey.

She is indeed a stunner, but the fact she chargers for OWO (£100) means it is a no for me

Offline YoungBrom

Girl: External Link/Members Only
Price: £250
Meeting took place in December, before the price hike which seems way too much!

Appearance
Videos are accurate, she's young and gives vibes of positive energy. She was dressed in the black casual outfit as per home pic and I really like the discreet location.

Services
DFK, OW at my request (she did say OW was at her discretion and it would not be an extra in our meet, which I declined) and sex in various positions. I thought she warmed up to me instantly and actually came across as somewhat shy paying me complements on fitness and how young I look (in my 30s and I do work out  :)) so in all in all, it was a positive meet.

I would recommend her at her old prices, not £550 ph (that's crazy!) - Lark, another one I'll review went up to this price recently but came back down to reality so fingers crossed with Arriva.

Quick correction on oral - I opted for OW after the shower and engaging in a long DFK session. She seemed surprised by my choice and went on to say OWO was at her discretion (without a fee - I checked). I can't recall reading the extras as £100 for OWO (which seems mad)