Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EbonyxEllis aka TightYoungEbony - Dangerous and thieving prostitute  (Read 54804 times)

Offline punk

She's fucking lucky she's in Wolverhampton she would never get away with this in london. Chanice Higgins count your lucky stars you live in the Midlands I would off took great pleasure in making your life a living hell :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

How are you going to do that?

Deviant

Do not even go there. Even incitement to "catch up with her" could be used against you if somebody does in real life.

She should be aware of the risks but like the idiot she is she keeps on doing this completely insane stuff by threatening people online. I have no sympathy for her

baretta

Name the company destroy her life like what she tried to do to others  :sarcastic:

vw

Only she refuses to see black people so it is like she does not even like her own ethnic group.
She cant play the race card against them, thats why she wont see them !

baretta

How are you going to do that?

I'm not going to dry snitch on myself online but If she was in london I would of taught her a lesson or two

vw

I'm not going to dry snitch on myself online but If she was in london I would of taught her a lesson or two
I would ask admin to change your name to the crusader !

Offline Cuntminion

Empress tresses UK (I'm guessing based in Wolverhampton)

Making high quality wigs

Don't buy a wig from there just get a cat to sit on your head

There's a lot of other info too prior workplaces, education etc

I'm not a cunt I can't see no benefit outside of title for tat and malice in posting the screen caps or other details

My advice to TYE is stop being a silly little girl, the message to Johnny and the (even if meaningless ) rape threat are the height of stupidity

Apologize or don't but you really should stop what your doing

Offline punk

Name the company destroy her life like what she tried to do to others  :sarcastic:

Well potentially you could end up in court,if she could uncover your real details,though saying that other people she has maliciously labelled could bring a case against her.

baretta

I would ask admin to change your name to the crusader !

Maybe the equalizer the Denzel Washington one at that.

Offline punk

Sounds like a threat.

Offline Cuntminion

Well potentially you could end up in court,if she could uncover your real details,though saying that other people she has maliciously labelled could bring a case against her.

Meh it's a grass roots start up , it's obvious she has aspirations to be a stylist or whatever

It's not naming to be a cunt or malicious , it's naming to try and give her perspective stop doing what your doing, it's stupid and realize it could easy come full circle

Hopefully that message gets across and the threatening messages stop from her to others and she just go's away focuses on being an wg and her other career

That's the aim, not to doing it for the sake of it

Deviant

I thought she learnt her lesson last time but this is now at least the third time. She cannot break the habit. She keeps on using the internet to harass strangers. At some point the police are going to get called and someone will press charges against her. I spoke with her at length via pm when she went after me and she seems to have no idea that she is breaking the law by harassing and stalking people.

baretta

Meh it's a grass roots start up , it's obvious she has aspirations to be a stylist or whatever

It's not naming to be a cunt or malicious , it's naming to try and give her perspective stop doing what your doing, it's stupid and realize it could easy come full circle

Hopefully that message gets across and the threatening messages stop from her to others and she just go's away focuses on being an wg and her other career

That's the aim, not to doing it for the sake of it

Let's hope but I doubt she will stop she gets off on all this attention

Offline punk

I thought she learnt her lesson last time but this is now at least the third time. She cannot break the habit. She keeps on using the internet to harass strangers. At some point the police are going to get called and someone will press charges against her. I spoke with her at length via pm when she went after me and she seems to have no idea that she is breaking the law by harassing and stalking people.

Exactly,she is going down to the court room to get sued.

Offline Cuntminion

Let's hope but I doubt she will stop she gets off on all this attention

But it's very sobering once people know who you are to a deep extent

I don't buy the big bollocks about don't care if whoever knows my name from her

If that was the case she wouldn't of had a fire sale on all her social and networking profiles

As said hope she does learn something here

Deviant

I might drop by and have a chat with "Roy". He might be able to talk some sense into her.

baretta

:sarcastic:
I might drop by and have a chat with "Roy". He might be able to talk some sense into her.

The chickens have come home to roost for Ms Higgins  :sarcastic:

OldAdmin

She's been banned 3 times just tonight.
Might be approaching 60 banned accounts now.

Deviant

Well why not Baretta? Somebody in her immediate family or social group needs to take charge of this. She is putting herself at risk of harm and at the same time breaking the law. If they do not intervene then it will be the police and courts who will have to act.

OldAdmin

She'll probably claim how she is innocent (yet again) and it's one of her punters doing all the threats of rape and outing (what an unbelievable coincidence!).

She must have left herself fake feedback with a fake AW account and accidentally triggered the AdultWork's alias system by not clearing cookies, etc.

OldAdmin

In case anyone missed it from the other thread, this is what her malicious troll account sent to a WG member:
Hidden Image/Members Only

OldAdmin

Getting more info about her sending abuse and threats of rape / outing to WGs and punters using the above malicious moniker for the past weeks.

She also posted false allegations that a well reviewed WG does bareback on another forum (won't be linked to), the members challenged the authenticity and she changed the avatar on that account to that of marty_mcfly's avatar (thinking everyone is stupid enough to fall for it and blame him).

That imposter Twitter account that was 'outing' UKP members AdultWork usernames, including using JRC's old pic, and sending threats to Dani, which at the time I said might not be marty / asianbeast but another troll, was in fact hers. I didn't accuse or name her at the time as I was waiting for her to slip up like today, which she has done.

Deviant

She is still protesting her innocence elsewhere and saying it is all a smear campaign by UK punting. Typical. She is caught out and she still denies all knowledge and blames other people.

The child is never going to take responsibility for her own actions and quit this kind of behaviour online. Police and courts are the only people to deal with her to stop this kind of antisocial and dangerous behaviour.

Offline claretandblue

Apparently she has set up a awork and twitter account similar to my username on here!if anyone receives any messages rest assured they are not from me! :hi:

Deviant

She has picked up on your last post which claims I am a troll and is looking to capitalise on any bad feeling there? She really is desperate.

Offline claretandblue

No this was flagged to me by admin yesterday before any posts I have made today, i only logged in this morning to see it...

Deviant

Good luck. She obviously has singled you out for special treatment. You can now expect twitter and adultwork users to think you are sending the messages.

If it is of any use she said on another forum that "Roy" is her father and has said "not to bring her family into this and to respect their privacy". Calling her father or dropping by may be the best way to get this resolved. A threat to boot her out of the family home may be what is needed to make her grow up.

Offline claretandblue

Hence my post making it clear that they are nothing to do with me!

Deviant

But using TYE's logic, how do we know it is not you? Nobody can show proof that it is not you sending messages.

Offline claretandblue

But using TYE's logic, how do we know it is not you? Nobody can show proof that it is not you sending messages.
Well no one can no for sure,for instance perhaps it's you and not tye doing the impersonating?  Who knows? :music: :music: :music:

Deviant

I always have had suspicions about you claret. Those are the colours of a west midlands team. TYE is most likely a Villa supporter! This whole announcement of a fake twitter account is just a ruse to make us think you are one of us and also a victim of TYE's stalking!  :lol:

baretta

I always have had suspicions about you claret. Those are the colours of a west midlands team. TYE is most likely a Villa supporter! This whole announcement of a fake twitter account is just a ruse to make us think you are one of us and also a victim of TYE's stalking!  :lol:

Deviant you are hilarious you need your own show on the BBC

Offline stevedave

Just read through all this. Wow, she is a grade A bona fide cunt.

I know this isn't a dating website, but we need to get her and asianbeast/McFly together....the two biggest fuckheads in the entire punting realm.

asianbeast, if you are reading this (which I imagine you are as you can't keep away) - you need to TOFTT here. I think you are made for each other.

NEGaz

Just read through all this. Wow, she is a grade A bona fide cunt.

I know this isn't a dating website, but we need to get her and asianbeast/McFly together....the two biggest fuckheads in the entire punting realm.

asianbeast, if you are reading this (which I imagine you are as you can't keep away) - you need to TOFTT here. I think you are made for each other.

:thumbsup:

Offline claretandblue

I don't even know where to start with you, I am not "one of you" and am not the "victim"as you put it either!

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Apparently she has set up a awork and twitter account similar to my username on here!if anyone receives any messages rest assured they are not from me! :hi:

So it is not you who added me on Twitter two weeks ago then?  I shall have to go delete and block that account right now. Bloody hell does this pretending to be someone else thing never end?  I just love the way I get dragged into everything just because I am a regular posting female member

OldAdmin

I just love the way I get dragged into everything just because I am a regular posting female member

Not just WG posting members, but she's also targeting the highly-reviewed UKP girls.

I've gotten even more PMs from WGs who have received abuse from this account recently. As well as now certainty from a WG that the troll targeting her for past months who was unknown has now been identified after my recent posts. Can't go into detail, but she is doing things that mostly a WG would think of when wanting to harm another WG, and it all makes sense now that it was a fellow prossie all along.

Offline claretandblue

So it is not you who added me on Twitter two weeks ago then?  I shall have to go delete and block that account right now. Bloody hell does this pretending to be someone else thing never end?  I just love the way I get dragged into everything just because I am a regular posting female member
Nope not me  :hi:

Offline Cuntminion

I would say if you get a Twitter request from someone saying they someone here ask them to pm here to confirm

Call me paranoid but when my regular used a different mobile number first thing I text back was where is old one?
Said it was still in use but changes phones because of data plans , so I said text me on usual number to confirm new number which she did

If that was not possible I have other security checks in place  :D

Safety first

Offline Roth

I would say if you get a Twitter request from someone saying they someone here ask them to pm here to confirm

Call me paranoid but when my regular used a different mobile number first thing I text back was where is old one?
Said it was still in use but changes phones because of data plans , so I said text me on usual number to confirm new number which she did

If that was not possible I have other security checks in place  :D

Safety first

Not paranoid. Just very careful.  :unknown:

Lindsey_xxx

Just thought I would add something valuable to this thread.

Over the weekend I made contact with the troll who has been harassing and abusing me (and others) for the past 6 months.
I was able to grab their IP, which gave me a location of less than 10 miles away from East Wolverhampton in Birmingham.
That, along with some other matches within the IP, helped to confirm some of the suspicion in this thread with regards to who the perpetrator most likely is.
Within 12 hours of doing this, I also made contact with the prostitute 'TightYoungEbony' via social media.
By using a similar method, I managed to grab her IP as well.

The two IPs were an IDENTICAL MATCH.

I have never met this girl, never spoken to her or even heard of her before.
Just the fact the a site like UglyMugs exists proves that we are both working in a world which carries a fair amount of risk.

So, although I suspected it, it is disappointing to learn that the culprit is a fellow WG, and a 'senior member' on Saafe who often offers empathy to those being trolled.

I'm not sure that their reasons for doing this will ever be fully known. Most of the time, trolls will be trolls.

The information gathered will be passed onto the appropriate people.

I am not endorsing any kind of witch hunt and I have no interest in 'outing' or sharing any personal information related to this girl, but I hope it will be helpful, as a lot of prossies read this forum as well.

cockneybstrd

Just thought I would add something valuable to this thread.

Over the weekend I made contact with the troll who has been harassing and abusing me (and others) for the past 6 months.
I was able to grab their IP, which gave me a location of less than 10 miles away from East Wolverhampton in Birmingham.
That, along with some other matches within the IP, helped to confirm some of the suspicion in this thread with regards to who the perpetrator most likely is.
Within 12 hours of doing this, I also made contact with the prostitute 'TightYoungEbony' via social media.
By using a similar method, I managed to grab her IP as well.

The two IPs were an IDENTICAL MATCH.

I have never met this girl, never spoken to her or even heard of her before.
Just the fact the a site like UglyMugs exists proves that we are both working in a world which carries a fair amount of risk.

So, although I suspected it, it is disappointing to learn that the culprit is a fellow WG, and a 'senior member' on Saafe who often offers empathy to those being trolled.

I'm not sure that their reasons for doing this will ever be fully known. Most of the time, trolls will be trolls.

The information gathered will be passed onto the appropriate people.

I am not endorsing any kind of witch hunt and I have no interest in 'outing' or sharing any personal information related to this girl, but I hope it will be helpful, as a lot of prossies read this forum as well.

That is some good sleuthing

I hope your comrades at SAAFE take on your investigation and dont just sweep it under the carpet

johnnyboy61

Lindsey, thank you for sharing this info on UKP. She was the prime suspect in an abusive and threatening email that was sent to me and the two subsequent very nasty messages sent to two girls that I had seen ( https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=72464.0 ).  Another girl had blocked TightYoungEbony some time ago having had previous problems. One of the girls who received a similar message to the one that Admin published expressed to me some discomfort that a fellow WG was being hung out to dry without any proper evidence. it seems that with your additional independent evidence that the case is now fairly cut and dry and concurs with Admin's investigations.

Good work, thank you.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 08:59:45 am by johnnyboy61 »

yorkshire123

Sorry for being thick (again) but I'm now totally confused.

Was MCcry guilty of nothing more that being a cunt-struck twat & it was this girl that was behind it all along?

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

No, I think we have two nutcase trolls at work.

Though, IIRC, Admin mentioned on the McFly thread that at least one of the dummy twitter accounts might have been operated by a "copycat".  If that wasn't TightYoungEbony, then we have a third nutcase troll.

OldAdmin

Was MCcry guilty of nothing more that being a cunt-struck twat & it was this girl that was behind it all along?

Absolutely NOT.

Everything posted about marty aka asianbeast was right.
Except the two things - the Scarlet imposter Twitter account was not him but TightYoungEbony (just as I suggested at the time). The Twitter rape threats were also her, not marty aka asianbeast.

yorkshire123

Thanks for the clarification.

I know this hobby attracts the unstable from both camps but these kind of people must have a serious amount of screws missing to even think this kind of behaviour is acceptable let alone to do it for real.

Deviant

It is a shame but this is why you need to lock down who can read the forums and prevent her from raising new handles.

I wonder why she is so obsessed with punters and WGs? You see her pictures on facebook etc and she is actually not bad looking. You would of thought she would be out with friends/boyfriends, but instead she is in the bedroom of her father's (she confirmed it is her father listed at 192.com) house, online all night and weekend looking to troll people.

Sad life.

Deviant

She has been deleting all images of herself on social media since the weekend! Only the one picture shows now and that is cached if you run a search on her name.

Offline stevedave

I hope your comrades at SAAFE take on your investigation and dont just sweep it under the carpet

They should, but I bet they don't.