Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: D.A.N.I. of Latinas, near Taunton  (Read 1388 times)

1 review(s) for D.A.N.I (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Qwerty

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

For those of you who don't know, 'Latinas' is a very discreet terraced house just outside Taunton, easily accessible and with anonymous supermarket parking nearby. They have a different girl every couple of weeks, from Spain or Latin America. Bookings are done via phone with the lady who runs the place, but who I've never met.

Dani has recently started, but was also here earlier in the year. Not to be confused with Daniela who was there last week.

She's young - I have no reason to doubt the 22 on profile - very petite, nicely proportioned, and from Colombia.

Because I'm pretty vanilla, a detailed description of the session would be pretty boring, but she managed to push all my buttons, with oral, manual, cowgirl, and letting me touch her. Being apparently liable to infection, she needed to condom my fingers to be touched inside. She also seemed to enjoy herself, which is always a turn-on for me.

I didn't try for FK or reverse oral, as though I usually like these, I play things by ear, and they didn't seem to arise.

But overall a very nice time with a lovely and friendly girl.

dumdonuts

i missed her last time around and she was busy when i wanted to see her yesterday, hoping for sometime next week

JV547845

Thanks for the review.  Seems a bit pricey for no FK or RO - do you reckon she'd go for being rimmed?

Offline Qwerty

I didn't say she wouldn't do FK or RO, just that they didn't arise in our meet. I suspect she wouldn't have said no to my tongue down there - I also notice that RO is on the likes (as is receiving rimming); FK isn't, and don't know if she would have been up for it or not.

Offline lewis666

She has a cracking ass thats for sure so I'm sure you would enjoy it but for me there have been a few other visitors to Latinas in the past that I'd rather visit so going to hang on another week and hope for a go next week