Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Plymouth - nena rose  (Read 908 times)

1 review(s) for Nena Rose (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline sablood

Link: External Link/Members Only

Review is a few weeks late.

Was feeling the horn, and had a quick look on AW. Minimal available in plymouth, so took a chance with this one. No reviews on here I believe.

Paid £150 for 1 hour which is a bit steep. Of this, £20 was for owo.

Venue: service apartment in plymouth City centre near the crowne plaza Hotel. Easy parking nearby. Was clean.

Comms: good. She has multiple profiles on vs and adultwork, I think. She responds quickly by text. Sorted a short notice appointment within a few minutes. Probably communicated with a maid as the sp speaks precious little English.

Looks: girl in the photos, but heavily photo shopped. The girl actually has what looks like burns to her face and body, but is hidden with make up. Consequently in person, she does not look good at all. I was quite turned off when I walked in, but found it too awkward to walk out.

Services: her body is petite and she was wearing some transparent neglige that I was allowed to take off. I was led to the bed and given fairly shallow owo and then wanked off till i came. This was probably about ten minutes into the meet. I was then given a deep tisssue oil massage that bordered on decent.  Then I was flipped over, and oily hands massaged my cock and balls. Some more owo and my dick was rock hard for round 2. Fucked her in missionary and this was the best part of the meet. She has a fucking immensely tight pussy. Came in few minutes. Little bit of chit chat and was gone.

Conclusion: expensive, mediocre service and not good looking. Not worth it and wouldn’t return. Sorry that this review is late and if other punters wasted money because of similar meh service.

Ps: the link doesn't lead to her profile anymore. She might be inactive

Offline scutty brown