Author Topic: hotbabe29- Leeds  (Read 3903 times)


13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4448331) (12 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline banshee121

Meeting: Proposed date Jan 2024

Booking: Arranged via text. Her green light was on booked in for the same day. Postcode sent and i confirmed i was on my way close to time. When i arrived i sent another text. This is when things went pear-shaped. She said she can't see me, apparently i needed to confirm the booking. Despite texts showing i did. I also said i can come back later as i was in the area and could wait around. She said she was fully booked.

She also still had her green light on but apparently she was fully booked. I had my doubt so i used my non punting phone to ask if she was available, instant response and she was later in the evening.

Complete time waster and one i would avoid.

External Link/Members Only

Offline eviljohnny

Sounds like she was peeking through her curtains and perhaps didn't fancy you, sucks as I was tempted to book her later this week. Certainly won't now.

Offline viper13

Meeting: Proposed date Jan 2024

Booking: Arranged via text. Her green light was on booked in for the same day. Postcode sent and i confirmed i was on my way close to time. When i arrived i sent another text. This is when things went pear-shaped. She said she can't see me, apparently i needed to confirm the booking. Despite texts showing i did. I also said i can come back later as i was in the area and could wait around. She said she was fully booked.

She also still had her green light on but apparently she was fully booked. I had my doubt so i used my non punting phone to ask if she was available, instant response and she was later in the evening.

Complete time waster and one i would avoid.

External Link/Members Only

Thanks for your review and sorry to read this Banshee

I've had a meet with this one and found her to be a really nice girl, but that was 3 years ago (reviewed)
Shit when this happens and you've complied with their requests.
I'm finding AW girls annoying with their shit comms lately and their price hike, not like it used to be.

Thanks again mate  :hi:

Offline banshee121

Thanks for your review and sorry to read this Banshee

I've had a meet with this one and found her to be a really nice girl, but that was 3 years ago (reviewed)
Shit when this happens and you've complied with their requests.
I'm finding AW girls annoying with their shit comms lately and their price hike, not like it used to be.

Thanks again mate  :hi:

Thanks mate, i was actually really looking forward to the meet. All the previous reviews do indicate she is a stunner.

Agree with you about AW, it really is a shit show on there at the moment especially if you are looking for a punt in Leeds.

Offline TheSpaniard

Thanks for the review. I had her in my list as have been wanting to try her anal service but I think I'll give her a miss now.

Offline qarma

Thanks for the review. I had her in my list as have been wanting to try her anal service but I think I'll give her a miss now.

Bear in mind the OP didn't actually receive any services from her. I've met her and tried her anal service and she was very good. A bit expensive maybe, but that's just my opinion.