Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Asian Thai - Liverpool  (Read 1854 times)

Steptoe

Asian Thai – Liverpool

Name – Sarah
£100/ 1 hour
No extras offered or requested

Link - External Link/Members Only

Sarah’s AW profile is quite new – she joined only 22 Sept.  The photos on her profile page are poor ie do not show enough, and there is no private gallery. However, be assured Sarah is a very pretty young lady well worth admiring.

I saw Sarah’s profile very soon after it was first posted. There was then no phone number so I sent an email and did an AW booking. There was no response to either of those after a few days so I deleted the AW booking. However, after a week I received an email response giving me a phone number. When I checked her AW profile that now gives the phone number.  I rang the same morning and made a booking for 1 hour later.  Sarah gave me an address/ post code by text and asked me to phone again when I was nearby.  Her English is good.

Easy enough place to find. Around 8 miles out of the city and close to Rice Lane railway station.  Main road parking is impossible but there is ample parking in nearby side streets.

I am so pleased that Sarah replied and that I made the booking. She is delightful, young and fresh.  I have no reason to seriously doubt the stated age of 20.  Smooth skin, lovely natural boobs, nice smile and a very friendly nature.  I was welcomed with a hug and that is always a good sign.

We started with a typical modest and fairly gentle back/ shoulder oil massage  but I soon rolled over so Sarah could pay attention to other parts.  I returned the attention using my tongue to best advantage and continued with that until Sarah obviously reached a climax.  The taste, contractions and gentle (not forced) noises of enjoyment show when it is real.  A few minutes of gentle pussy and external anal fingering which I always enjoy doing, then we continued with a covered BJ (I did not ask for OWO) which was done skilfully.  We then finished with Sarah on top until I came (too soon really).

In summary.  A young lady definitely worth visiting. So fresh and young. Definitely I will visit again. 

There was obviously some other person in the flat.  Sarah said a friend who helps with the phone. I think that is Hot Thai 69  External Link/Members Only because their AW profiles are almost identical.

infoseeker

Thanks for the review Steptoe

External Link/Members Only

The photos on her profile page are poor ie do not show enough, and there is no private gallery. However, be assured Sarah is a very pretty young lady well worth admiring.

.......I have no reason to seriously doubt the stated age of 20.  Smooth skin, lovely natural boobs, nice smile and a very friendly nature.

Steptoe on her profile strapline she says she is size 8, she looks a little chunkier then that in pics? What is your opinion? Thanks
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 05:45:26 am by infoseeker »

Steptoe

The AW pics are rubbish.  I agree she looks rather chunky in the AW pics and to be honest she is probably a 10 rather than an 8 - but marginal.  I provided certain items of underwear during my visit and they were size 8.  A little tight maybe but then the items were not intended to be worn for very long.  :)  Nice girl. Nice personality and knows what she is doing

I went past her place again this week (THAT took a lot of will power) and noted that there is a large Sainsbury store a couple of hundred yards away. Ideal safe parking spot although I parked ok in the adjoining side street.

Steptoe

infoseeker

Thanks for the update Steptoe.

See below for the link to the Orientals thread for some other fine Oriental ass a lot of which has been taped by Steptoe.

Looking for an Oriental or East Asian or South East Asian girl in the North West