Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Katie - Northern Belles - Notts Outcall  (Read 989 times)

Offline markus666

I contacted Northern Belles and arranged for Katie to come to my place in North Notts for a two hour outcall.
Comms were quick and easy as per usual with NB.
Katie turned up at my place on time.
She was wearing (as requested) a very short coat and not much else except some very horny heels.
Once inside she treated me to some lovely French kissing.
We sorted the paperwork, £300 for two hours.
Katie is as advertised, she is a petite gym fit bunny. I was soon naked, I removed her coat and had her on her back on my bed, Katie is very clean and smells delicious, I soon buried my face into her pussy, this girl smells and tastes amazing, she was soon getting very aroused and orgasmed quickly, she then went down on me and gave me a lovely bj, she bagged me up and I slipped her one while she was on her back and I was standing.
Katie's body is very toned and we went into some positions that required muscle and stamina on her part. I got her into position for doggy while I remained standing behind her, I gave her a good rimming then slid a big vibrating butt plug up her ass,  :yahoo: mini me entered her pussy and Katie used a vibrating toy on her clit, Katie was squealing with delight, I lost count how many times she shouted OMG, OMG and I don't know how many orgasms she had but she was on cloud nine. I pulled the butt plug out and sent mini me in on a mission. Wow!! Katie was enjoying that   :drinks: :cool:
We spent the rest of the session going through these few positions and giving her more oral and rimming :P it was a really naughty session, I ended by filling the bag up her bum.
I've got her booked soon for another session. This little babe is high on my list  :hi:

Offline badsin

External Link/Members Only

This one? If so, she does look fit... good review  :hi:

Offline markus666

That's the Girl, thank you for putting that on for me  :hi: