Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: JENNIFER@YOUNG – East Croydon – Delicious mango! 🥭🥭🥭  (Read 2540 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6617561) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline FiveKnuckles

Felt a twitch in the nuts so started my 2024 hunting expedition.  Shall I revisit a Thai that’s back in town or try a tall Polish (that some say has trannie vibes),,, then up pops Jennifer.  This WG has been on my HL since 2022, then disappeared the whole of 23.  I wasn’t going to let her slip through.  :wacko:

Link: External Link/Members Only
Visited: Jan 2024.

Comms:  Very easy by text.  Most likely handles own comms.  I enquired about a 15min quickie the evening before and she declined, saying its 30min minimum.  :(  I let her sleep on it and touch base the next day, to which she confirmed 15min is fine.  :thumbsup:

Location:  It’s a converted office block by the old funhouse building/flyover.  Around 10-15min walk from East Croydon station.  Confirmed meet was still GO as I make my way in the freezing cold, then text when downstairs.  Video intercom entry.  There’s a concierge at the table to the right as you enter but I blew past making my way to lifts before realising he was there.  (nodded to acknowledge him as I left).  There’s plenty of residents coming and going so no issues.  Just act like you’re staying there.

She’s already eyeballed me so the door opens to a fit looking Brazilian babe in black bra, knicks and sussy straps.  :crazy: Very welcoming and off we go to a room fit for purpose.
The girl:  Very pretty but looks more gaunt than the youthful pics from a few years back. Around 5ft7 (no shoes).  Titties are natural C cups. Size 6 bod.  Says she’s 21, whereas I put her around mid 20s.  Clean shaven vag, lovely clit and lips.   Hair was down and she clips up whilst we fuck.  Good English with sweet girly tone.
She’s in my goldilocks zone for height and size, a taller Kyler Quinn body (different face of course).   :wacko:

Price: £60 for 15 mins.   Didn’t enquire about extras.

I strip as she pops out to stash and heard another girl in next room.   Confirm she allows RO as she returns and got stuck into that warm bod.  Kissing her neck, removed that bra and suck those fantastic natural titties.  My saliva was all over them nipples.
Lay her on the bed and work my way downstairs, removing the panties and ate that tidy looking pussy.  She has a great looking pussy!  If you check the movie thumb nails, you’ll understand!   She mentioned no fingers inside, so I tongue flicked the clit and tongue fucked her.   Spent a lot of precious minutes down there. 🥭

Time to let her return the favour.  Lay back as she rolled the dom with her mouth giving me a deep suck.  Working full shaft as I play with them titties.  Can imagine it’ll feel much better without the bag!

Better move to the proper action.  Got her to mount and she slowly bounces, fake moaning as I slobber them nipples again.  No issues with me playing with the tits as I squeeze them together imagining a tit fuck. 
We take turns fucking as I sense her gesture for me to fuck as she grinds.  My hands coming over her shoulders, I pull her deep into my balls as I thrust up.   She seemed to like that move  :wacko:

Asked her to turn around for doggy, looked at her and decided to give her cunt another kiss 🥭 before inserting for a slow fuck.  She looks fantastic!  Push her to lay flat and insert my cock whilst kneeling to deep fuck whilst I kiss her neck.  Starting to feel the balls grow.

Turned her around ready for the finale, not before giving that pussy another lick. 🥭 Inserted and started to take her to pound town as she soft moaned.  Flipped them legs over my shoulders and gave her balls deep trusts, building up my tempo, ready to unload as she said muttered “cum baby” as I began to explode.  She must had felt to warm baby batter fill the bag and I fucked her deep until empty.  :wacko:

Pulled out to a weeks of baby batter, doing the correct thing to knot the end before disposing.

door-to-door: >15min.

Conclusion:   Positive.  It’s quite a vanilla punt compared to what you guys get up to.  Sex was fantastic with no clock watching.  Lovely body, face and the most delicious pussy to start the year.   Bumping the legendary mango emoji! 🥭🥭🥭

She’s in Croydon until the end of next week, then off to Central London (around Victoria?), then other areas in UK.  Says she leaves the UK at the end of Feb, then home and says she possibly won’t be back until 2025. 

Pics for record;  I’d say the profile is most reflecting of what she’d look like facially.  Most of her pics are from a few years back with a youthful glow. 

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: January 12, 2024, 06:07:31 pm by FiveKnuckles »

Offline FiveKnuckles

I believe the flat mate is Bia.   Wouldn't say no to her if I arranged a meet  :crazy:
External Link/Members Only

Was going to re-visit Gigi but couldn't get through to the terrible comms.  Answers with same cut/paste text over and over.  :dash:   Asked if she'd do 15min and got nowhere.

Lastly, Sami I couldn't get through to on the day.  Wanted to smash that thin bod if Jennifer didn't suddenly appear.   Perhaps next time as she does swing around Croydon often.

Offline webpunter

Lastly, Sami I couldn't get through to on the day.  Wanted to smash that thin bod if Jennifer didn't suddenly appear.   Perhaps next time as she does swing around Croydon often.

I'm presuming this is the tall polish SP who you reference trannie vibes
Possibly post
If you don't know or aren't aware it doesnt count
Unless you want it to, tick the post box etc

Offline webpunter

Delicious mango! 🥭🥭🥭
Really ?
Thought we'd seen the last of the mango bollox a long time ago

Offline FiveKnuckles

Delicious mango! 🥭🥭🥭
Really ?
Thought we'd seen the last of the mango bollox a long time ago

:lol:

Offline FiveKnuckles

Very pretty but looks less plump more gaunt than the youthful pics from a few years back.

*Would appreciate if a forum helper/mod can modify my original post to read like above, in the description about SP.

Reading back on my description for the SP, the word 'gaunt' is a terrible term to describe her.   :hi:   Facially she's less plump in appearance than her pics, like she eats a good diet.   

Gaunt means malnourished, haggard, grim; which is totally opposite to what I was trying to describe
« Last Edit: January 13, 2024, 10:21:49 am by FiveKnuckles »