Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GammerGirlAlexia  (Read 6276 times)

10 review(s) for NatalieVixen (9 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

taffdan

I was somewhat undecided over this provider due to the "high cost" of the first meet (£133/hr and 3 hours minimum).

External Link/Members Only       or           External Link/Members Only

However the choice at the moment is so limited, especially for those like me who don't do EE, that I took the plunge, and landed mouth deep with the sweetest tasting sex I have had for a long time.

A very sweet and shy girl, who has little inhibitions once you win her trust, which in fairness was not hard to do, a really submissive tendency lurks below a confident exterior.

Everything on her profile is accurate and she provides her service with your pleasure in mind, great OWO by the way.

I don't think we tapped all her sexual reserves this time out, but I am sure i am going to enjoy doing so next time, and lucky me will be able to book by the hour now  ;) and at 120/hr she is very much VFM  :yahoo:

This has been my first punt in quite a while, and what a way to return!!!  :)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 08:04:18 pm by taffdan »

Salt

Happy it worked out for you! sometimes you just have to go with your gut instinct  :hi:

Offline WelshMichael

Glad you enjoyed, one question - did you provide a "proven recent and clear test" to receive OWO or was she flexible with that?

taffdan

Glad you enjoyed, one question - did you provide a "proven recent and clear test" to receive OWO or was she flexible with that?

No cert needed, I think she took one look at me and folded under the sympathy vote  :)

Offline fitasfuck

Thanks very much guys. Sorry for resurrecting the thread. My first post here. I am somewhat tempted by her profile. Taffdan - out of curiosity, how much time out of the total 3 hrs did you both actually spend in the bedroom? Just wondering how the dinner date actually works out timing-wise?
Cheers

Offline Toero

She says on her profile, OWO with recent clear test, surely she didn't ask for that ?

Chin Jizzer

If you read Taffdans comment above, she certainly did, absolutely insisted on it!  :bomb: :dash: :dash:

Offline Cardiffdave

Well i find for myself tomorrow :D, not one to miss out £110 for the hour, keep you all posted

Offline HS4000Kestral

Did you see on her "sales" tab she has - used spunky conforms for £12?

SeekingtheTruth

Did you see on her "sales" tab she has - used spunky conforms for £12?

That alone is enough to make me not want to see her.

Can't imagine there is a huge market for used condoms, so why else is she keeping them?

Offline Cardiffdave

Well i had my wicked way with her  :thumbsup:External Link/Members Only

Not 100% happy with incall location, but discreet enough ex parlour in roath, room was clean and comfy,

Alexia is more beautiful in the flesh, photos are real, i now understand why she was only doing 3 hour dinner dates to start with,
she was a little nervous at 1st but i soon broke the ice with her, done everything that i wanted from enjoy list, but sadly i just couldn't last, it's been a few days and seeing her pretty face go down on me was one of those kodak moments i won't forget in a long time. lots of fun and no clock watching, i left after a hour and half, and already rebooked for tomorrow evening for a outcall to mine, which should be lots of fun

P.s. as for the condom issue i had a chat to her, and she has people on aw asking for them, so instead of the bin she's selling them, talk about recycling, also she ask if i wanted mine thrown away, i said no but sell it for double as its pedigree
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 02:25:08 pm by Cardiffdave »

np500

Visited alexia today, she is a sexy girl and in here school uniform had me very excited indeed ! Did paper work bit of a chat then kissed and had a fondle, on to bed and plenty of exploring on my behalf with hands and tongue, on to mish  then I had to go south and what a wonderful place south is, got her to lay on massage table next so I could explore her better,  Much better hight for various activities , then we jumped in the jacuzzi for a bit then back on to table for some fun with chocolate's , double tasty. I enjoyed my hour and I know this girl has pleanty more to offer on my future visits.

Offline foreverhung

:vomit: used spunky condoms - words fail me
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

np500

Had a chat about that as did someone previously, someone e-mailed her asking if she'd sell them to them so she agreed, I said I had no problem if she can make a few bob,  hay ho, but not needed, she gave me her full attention for an hour and over half hour after my hour chatting so she could do what ever she liked with mine if she so wished.

vw

Had a chat about that as did someone previously, someone e-mailed her asking if she'd sell them to them so she agreed, I said I had no problem if she can make a few bob,  hay ho, but not needed, she gave me her full attention for an hour and over half hour after my hour chatting so she could do what ever she liked with mine if she so wished.
What like sell them to a rapist or murderer so he can leave your man juice at a murder or rape crime scene.  No thanks take your spunk security seriously guys.

np500

Well if you put it that way ! Think we should all take our deposit home with us then as any w g or her boyfriend or her pimp could do anything with it as I've never not left mine in her bin , the chances are there's a gay guy who gets off on drinking the stuff while knocking one out ? Just a thowt !

vw

Well if you put it that way ! Think we should all take our deposit home with us then as any w g or her boyfriend or her pimp could do anything with it as I've never not left mine in her bin , the chances are there's a gay guy who gets off on drinking the stuff while knocking one out ? Just a thowt !
That's why the CIM and swallow is better for civil liberties and false arrest.

np500

That's true, think I'm about 40 % ok on that score ! But the other 60% is a worry ! as great as having your load consumed by a gorgeous young lady, as we all know most of it ends up in a condom or over various erotic body parts and cleaned up with tissues and disposed of in bins etc, so basically we'll never have control over all our bodily fluids when punting .

Offline extraa

I'm really quite worried now about this selling of condoms having visited her about a month ago  :scare: She no longer lists them from what I can see but that doesn't mean she's stopped selling them. Always been worried about leaving my used condoms at punts but have always felt too weird to ask to take them away to dispose of myself. Think I will be from now on.

Also shame her prices have been slowly creeing up the past few weeks. Up £50 from when I visited. She is gorgeous though.

np500

Paranoia mate, she only put it up once because someone asked for them , I've no problem, not much bothers me so long as I get what I pay for and all was good with alexia, if i was going to murder someone and use someone's used condom I'd had to plan weeks in advance, not impossible but staggeringly unlikely, she's very young, give her the benefit of live and learn type thing, like I say it won't spoil my enjoyment of her 1 little bit, and her prices have crept up but that s a choice you have to make, there are plenty cheaper and I do and will visit them but every now and then will visit her, we need girls like alexia , to continue doing what she does, too many pack it in, don't give good service, are Romanians etc etc , we have to look after these girls or we are the losers in the long run, and if that happens I'll have to move to Manchester or Newcastle for my fun

Offline Bikerboy

Paranoia mate, she only put it up once because someone asked for them , I've no problem, not much bothers me so long as I get what I pay for and all was good with alexia, if i was going to murder someone and use someone's used condom I'd had to plan weeks in advance, not impossible but staggeringly unlikely, she's very young, give her the benefit of live and learn type thing, like I say it won't spoil my enjoyment of her 1 little bit, and her prices have crept up but that s a choice you have to make, there are plenty cheaper and I do and will visit them but every now and then will visit her, we need girls like alexia , to continue doing what she does, too many pack it in, don't give good service, are Romanians etc etc , we have to look after these girls or we are the losers in the long run, and if that happens I'll have to move to Manchester or Newcastle for my fun

+1 I agree. I was told the used condom thing was one request; alright it's a bit naive, but Alexia is young- I am prepared to give her the benefit of doubt.
Alexia gives a good service, I will post a review on here when I get a minute.

np500

Agree biker boy, it was a one off for a regular client , hindsight , not happening again not that it ever was, she's young but she's good, her prices are what thay are, as she has to pay toward the parlour premises she uses. When she dropped them to 120 it was unsustainable so thay had to go up, economists! I had a great time, loved useing the massage table ( much better than a bed ) bed may be better if your shorter and a jacuzzi in the room to use, must tell her in advance if you require the use of it as she will fill it before you arrive, so if you think she made a mistake with the condom thing rest assured its history, we all make mistakes and oh boy have I made some over the years , I actually visited 3 Romanians on three different occasions ? And I was in my late 40,s ? But we Live and learn. If your a regular visitor or have visited alexia you know she's quality and I'll be strutting my stuff to her door in about a month.

np500

Oh , and that will be a week after welsh brunette has knocked my lights out  for the first time, and Ashley's doing Cardiff again ( don't know when yet ) September could be oh so good !

Offline Swsnapper

I may have missed it on her profile but don't see anything about a 3hr minimum booking?

Very interested in this one though...

np500

Don't think she does that any more, she's young and tried a few things out as we know but she takes her job seriously hence the larger than most profile and she rents rooms in a parlour hence the price but she is good and a nicer young woman in this industry you'll find hard to meet. She's very sub so you have to press the buttons, I've pressed a couple and had fun and look forward to pressing some more next month.

Offline mikeyboy1984

I'll have to look her up now she's dropped the 3 hour minimum booking, was interested but didn't want to spend 300+ on a punt ( tight fucker I know )

LukeMcgee

I'll have to look her up now she's dropped the 3 hour minimum booking, was interested but didn't want to spend 300+ on a punt ( tight fucker I know )

it is only 3 hours for a outcall, incalls can be any time.

vw

it is only 3 hours for a outcall, incalls can be any time.
And incalls are for regulars so outcall required 1st time hence 3 hours.

np500

My first  and only visit  ( so far ) a week ago last sat was an Incall, no problems just e-mailed her and be nice and she's very responsive, e-mail is the only way we corespondid about 20 each way , mainly because I had to cancel but she was great , then rearranged for the following week and just a damned good service by a lovely young woman.

jammy

110 bucks for 30mins seems very steep to me.

np500

Extra 50 and you get double the time, I know it's a case of finances for us all. But she does have to pay rent toward the parlour she yours so it pushes the price up and she's not from Cardiff so travel involved but I thought she was worth it but that's me. Like I've said , at my age to enjoy someone like alexia is priceless in my books, as you can probably tell !

Offline Tazz!

Can anyone describe how she looks?

np500

To me , and I'm 50 ish, typical teen looking girl ( she's 20 ) no spots or anything like that, perfect skin, soft , clean  , Evan had a conversation with her feet and thay wer 100% spotlessly clean, she does look after her self. she dressed in school uniform for me ( but I'm not a perv your worship ! ) and she could easily have been a sixth forma, she's quite shy etc but gain her trust and she will reward you. I do believe I got rewarded. And looking for more rewards soon.