Author Topic: Kinky Jess - Blackpool  (Read 3106 times)


12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6089418) (11 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline anthonysykes

This took place yesterday. I was actually booked in with Alyx in Kirkham but she bailed at the last minute. A quick look for the AW green light and I noticed Jess was available. I have seen Jess a couple of times before. I contacted her via AW then she sent me a text with address and flat no.

She works out of a block of flats in South Shore Blackpool. Ample parking, safe, and discrete with no prying eyes. In my three trips there I have never bumped into anyone else in the building.

She was behind the door when I arrived and she greeted me with a quick kiss. First impressions were good. She has a banging body with nice all over tan. Boobs not massive but real. I was in the mood for some snogging, which she was happy to oblige with. So plenty of DFK standing up with her dressed in a sexy blue underwear set, with stockings. She pretty muich immediately took off her high heels and she is quite tall. We spent a few minutes doing a bit of groping then she asked me to take some clothes off. Which i did down to my boxers. She then squatted down, pulled off my boxers and preceeded to give me excellent OWO.

After a few minutes she then pushed me back onto the bed and we kissed some more. I took off her bra and felt her nice soft boobs. I asked he to lie on top of me and we just kind of made out. She then did more OWO, sucked and licked my balls and gave me a tit wank.

I was in the mood for her on top so she put a condom on and she writhed around on top of me. Fucking me slowly, then harder, with lots of kissing and me feeling her nice smooth skin. After a few minutes I came in the bag. She cleaned up and I got dressed. Left £90 on the bed, gave her a quick snog and left. In and out in 25 mins, but was just what I needed.

She is good looking, fun and fit. The whole experience is a bit like having a private dance with a lap dancer. But you get to fuck her at the end. Perfect!

External Link/Members Only

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Seen Jess a few times, but last time really put me off. Pussy had an unpleasant whiff. That not washed, stale urine smell. Haven’t ruled out another go. As I’d like to see what here kinky services are, never really explored those.

Did you get anything that you would class as Kinky?
Plus was there that bad pussy smell?

Offline chrishornx

Seen Jess a few times, but last time really put me off. Pussy had an unpleasant whiff. That not washed, stale urine smell. Haven’t ruled out another go. As I’d like to see what here kinky services are, never really explored those.

Did you get anything that you would class as Kinky?
Plus was there that bad pussy smell?

never noticed any odour, far from it

she is simply one of the best at kinky services, peerlesss on the Fylde coast

Offline Laid_back_bloke

never noticed any odour, far from it

she is simply one of the best at kinky services, peerlesss on the Fylde coast

It was definitely whiffy. Far from the worst I’ve experienced though.

Did you get any think from her Mr CHorn that you would class as Kinky?

Offline chrishornx

It was definitely whiffy. Far from the worst I’ve experienced though.

Did you get any think from her Mr CHorn that you would class as Kinky?

that depends on your definition of kinky I suppose

Offline chrishornx

It was definitely whiffy. Far from the worst I’ve experienced though.

Did you get any think from her Mr CHorn that you would class as Kinky?

what services do you want to know about?

Offline Southernbloke

I know she is very picky about who she sees. I didn’t make the cut unfortunately. She cancelled last minute and then ignored all further messages.
Comes across as quite rude but with the lack of competition she can be fussy. Her choice of course

Offline anthonysykes

Didn't go down on her but no 'whiffiness' apparent.

Offline chrishornx

i have always had an exceptional time with her just wish I could get hold of her she is the best around in my humble opinion

Offline Hurley

I saw her once, banging body but I didn’t find her facially attractive and the kiss was very peck peck.
The service though was top notch with no smelly pussy.