Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any info on this one looks like a PG scam to me  (Read 2975 times)

Offline Steve2

Looks good apart from the £3.45 PG and the crap English

You could always ring the number TP. It's good to talk

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 01:28:49 pm by Steve2 »

Offline Tailpipe

Looks good apart from the £3.45 PG and the crap English

You could always ring the number TP. It's good to talk

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

I am up in the Midlands soon so I thought I would ask the boys .

Crap English works for me  :cool:

Offline Steve2

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I wonder if she will update her name??  :lol:

Offline saf1976

I tend to look over at the Warwick / Leamington area a lot as I have work over there.

I've seen quite a few of these type of profiles where theres a girl outside in a field. Here's 2 very similar profiles:

External Link/Members Only

Could be a group? Could be a con? I'm leaning towards a con.

Offline vision2014

Shes been a round a  while iam sure ive seen her a few years back at a gangbang party in brum or Coventry 

Offline Tailpipe

Not when she says she is English

See what you mean there no way a 20 year British girl did the words in that profile.
It's in the third voice or whatever that shit is   :drinks:

Offline Tailpipe

I tend to look over at the Warwick / Leamington area a lot as I have work over there.

I've seen quite a few of these type of profiles where theres a girl outside in a field. Here's 2 very similar profiles:

Yep something not right .

Offline Dr Leg

Tried contacting both the girls in this thread couple of times, never get a response ....

Offline Happylad

Had her Profile on AW for 6 months, and not a hint of feedback.  Probably only there to collect her £3.45 donations for a look at her photo`s

vw

Only green light on AW near me, texted and a late 30's (Not Teen) arrived promptly, one of those that wanted to rush this and that so turned her over and pounded her doggy for ages.  She left with a smile and glad the rushing drove me to rush harder, best exercise had for ages.  And considering don't usually climax fucking was a pleasant experience.

Offline brumboy1

I recognise the profile in the initial post, im sure she was previously in Solihull

vw

She certainly had the accent of being in Solihull for quite a lot of her life !

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Now showing based in Hinckley, and outcalls only.

Profile being accessed from Spain.

vw

Avoid, did you see my review, she is dog rough, her pimp/delivery driver is possibly in spain, doubt she could use the internet herself !

What was I getting ?

19 year old bubbly English Art Student for an hour of fun.

What was the reality ?

Well double the 19 and add a bit more so 40 ish year old Brummie dog arrived with her pimp in a BMW parked in-discretely round the corner. So put me on edge though I'm going to get robbed in daylight but she come in and silliness took over, I answered the door If he wasn't parked so close would have told to piss off. 

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Avoid, did you see my review, she is dog rough, her pimp/delivery driver is possibly in spain, doubt she could use the internet herself !

No, haven't seen your review. Did you submit a proper review, as no links propped up under my post?

vw

Offline datyman

For the record as the AW profile is still being display 180+ days since the quote above was written, I attempted a meet with this con artist in July 2015 and got robbed to the tune of £160.  :scare:  :dash:  :blush: