Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: DaisyGold - BBW - Nice Geordie girl - Tower Hill  (Read 2198 times)

16 review(s) for DaisyGold (13 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline FitzChivalry

External Link/Members Only

Happened today
£120 30 mins
No extras but OWO and RO were included. Standard sex and positions

Not far from Tower Hill tube

Daisy is a nice young Jordie girl. Proper good BBW body. Huge hanging tits. Huge belly but nice shape. Huge arse. Not a bubble but in doggy it's a great view.

She took a great pounding and in CG she was very good and had good technique for a big girl.

Would say all pics are accurate. Definitely a GND face although she did wear makeup and has had her lips done.

She was a bit shy at first but got into it. More GFE than PS. Very relaxed though. Nice to fuck an English bird for a change. Think she's competitively priced as well for English BBWs.

Her cunt is proper right as well. Good for me as I'm probs average but may be an issue for larger gentlemen.

She moves around a lot but said she would be coming to east London more often in future.

All in all a good pint with a fit fat bird.

Would return

Offline SonofAJohn

External Link/Members Only

Happened today
£120 30 mins
No extras but OWO and RO were included. Standard sex and positions

Not far from Tower Hill tube

Daisy is a nice young Jordie girl. Proper good BBW body. Huge hanging tits. Huge belly but nice shape. Huge arse. Not a bubble but in doggy it's a great view.

She took a great pounding and in CG she was very good and had good technique for a big girl.

Would say all pics are accurate. Definitely a GND face although she did wear makeup and has had her lips done.

She was a bit shy at first but got into it. More GFE than PS. Very relaxed though. Nice to fuck an English bird for a change. Think she's competitively priced as well for English BBWs.

Her cunt is proper right as well. Good for me as I'm probs average but may be an issue for larger gentlemen.

She moves around a lot but said she would be coming to east London more often in future.

Would return
OP, did you pay a deposit?

Offline PilotMan

Daisy is a nice young Jordie girl.

I presume you mean you had a Punt with a Geordie, and that you weren't out for a beer?

That autocorrect frequently happens to me, my phone doesn't like me Punting - bloody nuisance  :sarcastic:

Offline FitzChivalry

OP, did you pay a deposit?

I did yeah. £20.

I know that's frowned upon but fuck it. If she ran off with it then it would be posted and she'd not get any business

Offline Saltnpepper

Cheers for the review I was just about to ask about the deposit but answered beforehand. £20 ain't bad at all but I don't like the part where she says it's  non refundable, that's a bit much. If the puntet has to cancel due to something out of his control he has lost his money 😒

Offline PilotMan

Cheers for the review I was just about to ask about the deposit but answered beforehand. £20 ain't bad at all but I don't like the part where she says it's  non refundable, that's a bit much. If the puntet has to cancel due to something out of his control he has lost his money 😒

It's the same with my hairdresser, physio, personal trainer. If you cancel within x hours of the appointment, you lose your deposit.

Offline Saltnpepper

It's the same with my hairdresser, physio, personal trainer. If you cancel within x hours of the appointment, you lose your deposit.

I didn't even know some of them run it like that. Quite ruthless that is