Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What delights has Folkstone to offer ?  (Read 541 times)

Offline fleetwoodsimon

Hi
 I'll be bringing a coach tour down to Folkstone in March and was wondering what I might find in the town by way of a mature massage is there anyone worth seeing ?   TIA

Offline LauraHoD

• Service Provider
I believe there is a brothel call Kim's massage. or something like that. I know girls who have worked there. I would never work there myself since I grew up in east Kent and I'm pretty sure I know people in my personal life who go there. They have a website but I can't work out how to link it!!
« Last Edit: January 04, 2024, 07:44:41 pm by LauraHoD »

Offline LauraHoD

• Service Provider

Offline juzz

Is it this place? External Link/Members Only

I like they way they show two postcodes - one for front and one for back. (There's a joke in there somewhere  :))

Offline fleetwoodsimon

Thanks   for this info  I was hoping there were some Indipendents rather than palours.

Offline scutty brown

You won't find anyone who can cope with a coachload...........

Offline LauraHoD

• Service Provider
Is it this place? External Link/Members Only

I like they way they show two postcodes - one for front and one for back. (There's a joke in there somewhere  :))
yes that's the one

Offline little wanker

Thanks   for this info  I was hoping there were some Indipendents rather than palours.

i’ve been several times over the years… always been pleasant enough

Offline LauraHoD

• Service Provider
It looks like decent place. I have worked in lots of different parlours all over the country but that area is off limits for personal reasons