Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite English Rose - Hammersmith - would be neutral but for poor VFM  (Read 733 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6570620) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline mrpunterton

External Link/Members Only

1hr - £220

My previous punt to this one was with a conveyor operation mexican with minimal english so I wanted to go the complete opposite with a low volume english milf which rose seemed to fit.

Comms:  A quick call the day before check out availablity. I liked the sound of her voice so booked her for the next day and then confirmed by text on the day.  Standard contact when arrived at station for directions.

Location:  Multiple tube stations are available and on a main road less than 10 minutes walk, reasonably discrete - buzz in and a flights of stairs.  The flat is obviously the SP's home and is very nice.

The SP:  On entering and seeing Rose for the first time I was a bit ambivalent, she had a very average face neither attractive or unattractive - she was wearing a business like satin night-gown with lapels.  The stated age of 46 could be right if she has aged badly, if I was n't given a number I would say early to mid fifties (depending on how generous you are feeling).  On the otherhand she is well spoken and has a professional career, we spoke about what she liked and she came over as confident and kinky so handed over the cash and we went to her bedroom.  Unfortunately when she took her night gown off I went from ambivalent to disappointed, she is not fat but had what I can only describe as a barrel shapped frontage that made her breasts looks small, you can kind of see it in the middle picture on the profile.  The rest of her body is kind of shapeless with the black and white picture from her profile probably being from around 10 years ago.

The Deed:  Various activities were attemped as per her likes list but lets just say everything was a bit too energetic, especially her BJs.  I could n't get into the flow of things for one reason or another - it was not her size as I have met petite SPs before and I am not huge by any means.  Also although she lists receiving domination, humilation, spanking etc I don't think she is submissive at all (infact probably the opposite) and did n't naturally let me take control of things.  Eventually she had to finish me off with hand relief which was too agressive at the start but I managed to slow her down enough to get the job done but is not what I would ever classify as a satisfactory ending to a punt. 

Conclusion:  It was n't horrendous and nothing against the SP (she has two postives here so your YMMV) but unforunately this one has to be rated negative if you factor in VFM.  I am rating against my last three postives which where CumFuckMyArse (£230/1.5hr in a very nice flat in Mayfair), Mulan+Betty (£250/hr) and Crystal.Lady (£110, around 10 years older but a much more enjoyable time for half the cost).  If I had payed £140 this would have been a neutral however at £220 I left unfufilled and with buyers remorse.

Offline dobob

I saw her again recently (as I said I would in my review) and again very much enjoyed the experience. On both occasions I went for a half hour at £150, which is a bit on the pricey side, but so is everything else these days. I can see why you felt £220 for an hour that didn't meet your expectations was a lot. I take your points about her appearance, but didn't find them offputting as you did. All a matter of taste, I guess - I don't want to be a white knight about her.

My take-home from this is to stick with 30 minute bookings, particularly for first time meets: it's plenty long enough to get your rocks off, while not leaving you feeling that you have wasted a lot of time, as well as a lot of money, if things weren't up to scratch. Longer bookings are definitely for special occasions from now on.

Cheers and better luck next time!