Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica Bunn  (Read 8318 times)

jtfm

External Link/Members Only
Outcall Cardiff hotel.
Met though her bid on an RB I was running, petite dark hair says she's 31 and have no reason to disbelieve her. Owo, Dfk, penetration (with protection) both holes all carried out with enthusiasm, she was talkative and friendly. She is also into sub/dom although not my thing. Definitely recommended.

Offline Corus Boy

I had booked a meet with Jessica before jtfm's review appeared, so it made welcome reading  :)

What a nice lady, so petite but knows how to use her small body.

Arrived at my place, settled in and we had drinks on the sofa, but the drinks were soon abandoned in favour of some great kissing and body exploration.  Clothes fell off and some lovely OWO prompted me to suggest we move to the bedroom.

I had requested her GFE but what followed was much, much better than any girlfriend I've experienced and no headaches :)

A second booking to explore beyond her GFE is already planned.

Well recommended.

jenkojingo

anyone know what shes like with incalls? whats her place like, is it easy to find ect? I cant have anyone here but considering going to her if her place is discreet enough  ;)

Offline Zeusthedoc

I'm no expert....but 26DD?? really?

GeeWiz

Looks and sounds good, but 3 hour minimum for outcalls?  Really?

Offline Corus Boy

Looks and sounds good, but 3 hour minimum for outcalls?  Really?

Well she visited me for just an hour, but that was before she offered Incalls.

I will see her again soon.

jtfm

I'm no expert....but 26DD?? really?
Don't remember her tits being anything out of the ordinary, the 3 hour thing is new.

Offline Hjim999999

Spoke to Jess today to book her. Haven't seen before but very chatty.  Due to commitments I was Unable to make the appointment but rearranged for next week. Will be visiting her address and was
given clear instructions as to where it is. Once I have been I shall update with all....

Offline ampersand

Concentrate on her boobs - DD cups should look enormous with a 26 inch chest measurement.  Hope she's not lying about it!

Offline dcpunt

She's got a picture on her profile doing a handbra thing.
The boobs she is holding don't look like DD's to me.

Banned reason: Duplicate account - Cahbecn
Banned by: daviemac

jenkojingo

hahahaa! see the boob math thing, made me giggle but kinda makes sense  :lol:

Offline foreverhung

The offer from 1st of Feb, is she having a laugh?
Who does she think she is, Julia Roberts from Pretty Woman -  :wacko:
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.

Offline ampersand

They 20% off in return for buying a dog chew is probably going to be more popular.

shaftus

Visited Jess a few months ago at her place in Newport.
Pretty standard, clean and tidy.
Really friendly.
Small tight body.
£60 for 30 mins and for that i got
OWO all the way up to my balls (she got a round of applause from me at that point)
RO
Mish
Anal to completion.

Best £60 I have spent is a long time.

Gigiddy

I have found this forum a vital tool for relative newbies such as myself and here is my first review.

I had seen Jessica's profile which, promptly disappeared but, up she came on this forum.

Thanks to Corus Boy and Shaftus which led me to a little taste of heaven yesterday.

Coms were excellent

Her new place is clean with shower facilities, easy to find discrete entrance with plenty of free discrete parking or a 5 minute walk from the station

Jessy herself is warm and friendly has a cute body with a tiny frame and damn does she know how to use it to the max.

She says she is 32 but could easily pass for 25

For all those sceptics, my 35 yrs of experience as a director of the British Breast Handling Association I heartily confirm  hers are DD’s with lovely nipples !

My £60 half hour of heaven began with DFK
then onto deep throat and OWO which was simply the best I have ever experienced

Hooded up and onto doggy , her tiny frame has a deliciously toned bottom,

Then onto cowgirl, oooh that muscle control, then mish both with DFK again.

To finish however, it had to be Deep throat.

Never had a girlfriend who could do half of what she did in those 30 mins.

I highly recommend her and am looking forward to my next visit which will be at least an hour.

np500

I've seen this girls profile a few time as I browse aw but this thread on this site has brought this girl to my attention big style and she is now on my favs and will receive the call to arms in due time, I do believe you have to run this site alongside aw, it's a must.

Husqvarna360

Is anal genuinely available? Been looking for a while, looks like available days are Tue, Wed and Thu.. Possibly occasional weekends.

Husqvarna360

Is anal genuinely available? Been looking for a while, looks like available days are Tue, Wed and Thu.. Possibly occasional weekends.

Offline Mil 34

In her pictures she looks like she's got a big belly full of stretch marks.
I don't like that to be honest, what's are they like in the flesh

jtfm

In her pictures she looks like she's got a big belly full of stretch marks.
I don't like that to be honest, what's are they like in the flesh

Don't remember a belly or stretchmarks

Gigiddy

I saw her last Saturday. her photos do not do her justice.

She is tiny has no belly and a gorgeous tight bottom but, she does have a C section scare though it is not that noticable.

Gigiddy

No stretch marks I can recall...though I was rather distracted at the time :D

np500

She looks fine to me but that dildo she uses in her private gallery makes me feel a tad inadequate if the truth be known ! But hay ! What the hell, in for a penny in for 120 pound !

Husqvarna360

Anyone had a toy show on a visit with her big vib in her pg pictures?  And is anal genuinely offered?

Thanks for any welcome response...

Offline Sky hunter

Hi gigi
I wish to see her. Looked for the link but can't find one.
Appreciate your help

Offline foreverhung

Hi gigi
I wish to see her. Looked for the link but can't find one.
Appreciate your help

She has slightly changed her name now External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.

Gigiddy

Foreverhung answered you first thats it...hope to be back there tomorrow myself

jtfm

Anyone had a toy show on a visit with her big vib in her pg pictures?  And is anal genuinely offered?

Thanks for any welcome response...

Haven't seen the toys but anal was on offer and was sampled.

Offline Jnorth88

Has anyone had a more recent encounter with jess? I'm very keen and just wondering if the service is still.good

np500

Just go see her, she'll blow the marrow out ya bones, fuck you stupid and leave you leg less, If I had parked any further away from her flat in Newport I'd have had to call a taxi, my legs was shaking like fuck,  if she was still in Newport I'd have been back plenty, and I'm trying to plan a visit to Swansea at some point , coz I want more, if you want a great full on hour of fucking, she can Handle you and she'll make make cum too, she seems to love it.

np500

That should have read , she'll make you make her cum too !

Offline Jnorth88

Thanks! She's one that really stands out. I'm coming from aberaeron so want to make sure it's a good one.  What's her place in Swansea like? Good for parking?

np500

I've personally Not visited her Swansea place yet but she's just moved in to a new place ( don't know how old the property is ) after some issues with the place she moved to from Newport . She's been trying to get a gangbang scene going , hard last one was last Saturday , don't know how that went, but she knows what's she's doing and does provide a good service in my experience.

Boblowjob

I've seen Jess in port talbot. She's a top cock sucker, £40 15 blow job. After I'd cum in her mouth she said "I fucking love my job". Also mentioned anal for my next visit and she was more than up for it.  Top girl

np500

Thank fuck it's not just me, I believe she does enjoy what she does and it shows when your with her, yep, top girl.

valleypunter

Are the photos current? Does she still look like that?

np500

She's in her 30's but looks 10 years younger, she's had a child at some point and there are little signs of that but nothing to put you off but she is one little sex bomb, very enthusiastic and can fuck your brains out if that's what you want, and you'll struggle to keep up, no point me trying, I'd be done in 2 minutes flat.  does it all and enjoys it, can't speak highly enough about her attitude and service, what more can we ask from a girl, yes some a stunning but thay don't perform, Jesse performs and she's a lovely girl. bit fluffy maybe but if she wasn't up to it I'd not post.

Gigiddy

ValleysGuy, I would say her photos do not do her justice,and as Red said She is a Sex Bomb who loves her job with a passion and photos can't really show that.

Go for it and I know you will thank us for the encouragement.