Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Gabriella_brazilian - Burnt Oak  (Read 1061 times)

4 review(s) for Gabriella_brazilian_ (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline Ron89

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Upon request I’m reviewing Gabriella, not because the punt was in any way memorable or note worthy, as those are the only experiences that warrant me to review these days. She was a standard punt, leaning slightly towards the positive due to her temperament and ‘better than most Brazilians’ English. It’s the usual flat in Burnt Oak, not the nicest area and a bit sketchy at night time. One of my mates had his nose broken and got mugged a couple of roads away so keep that in mind. The maid is a piece of work, I’ve had a few runs in with her over the years, but not this time. For warning, she double and triple books clients for the same time - in fact I believe she simply says yes to all requests with a ‘call me when you arrive’ sign off. I’ve seen punters standing outside the flat upon arrival as well as when I’ve been coming out. It’s not discrete at all in that sense.

The girl is very attractive, one of the hottest I’ve fucked in my time, though her body won’t be for everyone and she definitely isn’t my usual type from that perspective. Size 6, very slim, bolt ons that resemble two tennis balls strapped to her tiny chest. Cold to the touch, just like any awful pair of disproportionate bolt ons. If you like slim Brazilians she’s great as facially it doesn’t really get better than this in the punting scene. She’s very pleasant and has a warm inviting personality, unlike most of the hotlatinas girls who work here.

I paid 80 for half hour with no extras, she refused kissing as I didn’t pay, I believe each extra (owo kissing) is the standard 20-30 each. My gut says it’d be 30 for this girl though I didn’t ask. Her oral is above average but with the hood on I get bored quickly so didn’t entertain it for long. She fucks like she should have a bigger ass, encourages a pounding and gets into it; my impression is that this is more to get the sex over quickly then out of preference. I clattered her in doggy for the duration, chatted a bit about her personal life then left.

Would recommend if she’s your type probably wouldn’t otherwise. It’s a positive for me as she was perfectly pleasant and offers a good service. Good vfm as she’s gorgeous and will be perfect for most punters. Don’t expect a convincing gfe - she’s more along the lines of a premium p&d.

Online patelprat

Thanks for the review.

I'm tempting to see her.

Hot, slim size 6s right up my street.

Online patelprat

Thanks for the review.

I'm tempting to see her.

Hot, slim size 6s right up my street.

I tried to book her today, confirmed a time, but then later as I went to reconfirm was told she went to the dentist and will cancel all appointments (I'll have to take the maid's word for it lol).

« Last Edit: December 27, 2023, 01:24:34 pm by patelprat »