Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Affie - 27 - Maxes Angels - Barbican  (Read 1960 times)

3 review(s) for Chloe Thorne (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Iloveoral]

Offline F_Jalcon

External Link/Members Only
She also has an AW link but I cannot find it now, I forgot if it was even under the name Affie. She didn't answer the number associated with the AW anyway.

This happened 29th November. Was looking for a blonde and british girl and affie's profile caught my eye.

Comms: 2/5
Tried calling her AW number but no answer, then called maxesangels checking her availability some receptionist lady picked up, called again on the morning of the punt to confirm but also provide outfit requests, scenario (wanted mostly vanilla sex, but also some kinky elements), receptionist said she would pass it on to affie (she did not). £300 for the hour.

Incall. Cozy flat in Barbican nothing too fancy, was buzzed in by affie, passed by other houses but thankfully didnt see anyone.

SW: 3/5
Affie opened the door and i would say I was slightly disappointed look wise. Her body was good and as advertised, slim with a nice ass would give it a 8/10. Height 5' 5 -5' 6 as stated, natural breasts. Face-wise I'd say 5/10? maybe being harsh but her chin kinda ruined her face for me, and importantly this was not apparent in her photos as I can now say they have a filter on. She was very bubbly and easy to talk to, she seemed up for it and listened to my requests.

The Act: 3/5
So none of my requests came through to her which is a shame. Nevertheless started with a owo then me playing with her feet and then her using her feet on my dick. Wanted her to be kinda dominant well more assertive, i.e be on top, be aggressive. She was trying to play the part although failing a bit, guess she is too nice lol. Switched to doggy (covered), then pulled out before she finished me with more owo, I was taking longer then usual to finish but popped with maybe 10 mins left, truthfully partly due to me being not that attracted to her.

Yeah so overall light neutral as she was nice if not my type in the end, but comms also taken into account.

First review here so apologies if I missed any vital info, not sure you can make a ukp profile unless I have her AW?

Edit: Found her AdultWork it's External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: December 27, 2023, 01:51:03 am by F_Jalcon »

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 387
Thanks for your first review, much appreciated  :drinks:

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Thanks for the review. Love her look TBH, shame it didn't quite do it for you facially or in the actual 'act'. Her body looks great and her boobs insanely good for natural ones!

See that she has hidden her feedback on AW, but seems to be 89 positive, 4 neutral and 2 disputes, so a seasoned WG who has been active on AW since 2016.

Hope your next review is a strong green!

« Last Edit: December 27, 2023, 08:56:58 am by jamiekinkxxx »

Offline Ivor Hunch

Her body looks great and her boobs insanely good for natural ones!

They look natural, don't they?  But the Maxes website says enhanced.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

They look natural, don't they?  But the Maxes website says enhanced.

They do indeed. No scarring that I can make out and she says natural on her AW profile. I’d not believe a word from Max IMHO

Offline F_Jalcon

Thanks guys!

Re: her breasts; I do think they were natural from what I can tell but tbh I didn't interact too much with her breasts, I more focused on her ass, feet and face

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Her AW rates not much cheaper than via Max which means she will earn more via AW but TBH I'd prefer any WG got a greater amount from Indy profile than via agencies. 

Offline Bartolomeo

Thanks for review.

I had heard Affie might be good, but seems not, which is a shame cos I like her look (apart from the puffed up lips)

Offline Hansolo69

They do indeed. No scarring that I can make out and she says natural on her AW profile. I’d not believe a word from Max IMHO
Photos in free AW gallery show fake boobs and looks like obvious scars from nipple downwards.
Maybe not the same lass?

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Photos in free AW gallery show fake boobs and looks like obvious scars from nipple downwards.
Maybe not the same lass?

FUCK me! You are right! I stand 100% corrected  :hi:

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Why do girls go for that entry point?!

Crazy

Even though they must be cheaper...

---if you are going to do it, spend on quality.

Offline gentlemanrpt83

FUCK me! You are right! I stand 100% corrected  :hi:

So is the girl in pictures different to the one you met?

Offline jamiekinkxxx

So is the girl in pictures different to the one you met?

I've not met her buddy.

I was just saying that after looking at the pictures mentioned it is clear they are enhanced and not natural which was my first thought from ger main pictures

Offline gentlemanrpt83

ah gotcha. that makes sense. i'm still keen to see her - she has an Ivy Maddox vibe about her.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2024, 10:35:23 pm by gentlemanrpt83 »