External Link/Members OnlyComms: used her stated availability on AW, booked for an afternoon slot about a week in advance.
Price: £150 for 1 hour (£50 offered for filming but not taken)
Location: 10 min walk from New Street, nice flat, good facilities, she's there on her own. Didn't see anyone on entry to building.
Appearance: Attractive face, outstanding body. Slimmer in real life than she looks in pictures, ass is incredible, tits are fake but well done.
Services: DFK, RO, OWO, DT, Sex in couple positions
Let into flat with a quick hello. She was flustered to begin with (not sure why), so I just said take your time, we can start after I shower. After coming back into the room, her whole demeanour had changed, she was keen to please.
Started with us both sat on the bed, her fully naked, I just had a towel round my waste. Good DFK (not full on snogging, but good enough), all the while we were both getting touchy feely (feeling her arse whilst DFKing made the little man stand to attention).
DFK continued for 5 or so minutes, before she naturally moved her way onto her knees, exposing my cock and starting delicate, teasing OWO. It wasn't nose to belly DT, but fairly deep, sloppy, with tonnes of attention paid to the head and licking the shaft. Great eye contact, mirror position nicely behind to give me a lovely view of her ass & pussy whilst she devoured me.
The view of her ass was too inviting, so I got Lilith onto all 4s, to begin a pussy and ass eating session. Really went to town with the rimming on her, I couldn't believe how deep I was getting my tongue into her whole. Was a great moment to look to the mirror to the side and see my face buried in this lovely piece.
Moved on to more OWO, this time with my on my back. I muttered the word 'fuck me' in response to her tongue, and her response was 'trust me, i will in a minute'. Lilith provided similar, light dirty talk the whole way through the session - it was all responsive dirty talk, rather than the cringy, forced crap you often get. After 5 mins, she bagged me up and got on in reverse cow girl. If you have seen her Onlyfans, you'll know this position, and it was incredible to have the live show. Doggy followed, and was enjoying this so much I just continued until I cam in the bag.
Quick clean up, straight back to lying on the bed. She came and lay next to me, no rest for the wicked as she was instantly playing with my cock and balls. Light conversation whilst she made me semi-erect, before she moved her way down for more OWO. Always takes a while for round 2, but with her switching between DT, slapping my cock on her face, and telling me to cum on her face, she got me to finish (was a half CIM/ half facial).
Offered shower, not taken, and was not rushed out, but parted ways about 55mins in.
Summary - solid provider, super sexy (my type) and gives you her full attention. Would return