Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Christmas day, Boxing day punts 2023, New Year's Eve  (Read 2821 times)

Offline advent2016

I've been planning punts on these two days. They may not come off. I'll pay the providers in any case, they are all regulars. Xmas day is trickier as I'm expected to cook, organise and Boxing day act as taxi driver although a benefit of an electric car is saying "it hasn't got the range, I can't drive you to and from from Brighton any more".
Boxing day I'm out doing some unspecified photo event rather than attend a family / exmob who will spend all day talking politics and moaning whilst I'm getting my end away.

New Year's Eve - I'm "working" in London. So long as I take some phone snaps I'll be OK. Hopefully my boss will back me up that I was "working" in case a family member calls to complain.

Anyone else got plans?

Offline Chazz

Hoping to have a window of opportunity on NYE. Fingers crossed, a punt should round off the year very nicely!  :thumbsup:

Offline MrT222

I'm looking at doing one on New Years Day but will depend largely on how hungover I am.

Offline Stevelondon

Eating, drinking, farting, sleeping……… the usual Christmas stuff. 🎅

Offline marc_hotsteppa

Eating, drinking, farting, sleeping……… the usual Christmas stuff. 🎅

+1

Couldn't think of anything remotely sexy like when I'm so stuffed full of turkey and sat stewing in my own juices for a day or so  :D
Banned reason: Continued abuse despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline alabama1

I've been planning punts on these two days. They may not come off. I'll pay the providers in any case, they are all regulars. Xmas day is trickier as I'm expected to cook, organise and Boxing day act as taxi driver although a benefit of an electric car is saying "it hasn't got the range, I can't drive you to and from from Brighton any more".
Boxing day I'm out doing some unspecified photo event rather than attend a family / exmob who will spend all day talking politics and moaning whilst I'm getting my end away.

New Year's Eve - I'm "working" in London. So long as I take some phone snaps I'll be OK. Hopefully my boss will back me up that I was "working" in case a family member calls to complain.

Anyone else got plans?
You will pay them even if you can't make it ?

Offline Mr Sinister

Good luck, couldn't imagine punting now to NYE as most of the WG I'd be interested in have gone home for the holidays, small pool of options too. Wait for the new year when wgs return and new ones come over.

Had my last punt of the year last week, I got an old CL contact to come over to my place and have some fun.

Might get some civvy action but gonna enjoy all the eating ,drinking and football action.

« Last Edit: December 24, 2023, 03:22:10 pm by Mr Sinister »

Offline chatbite

I must have missed this part of the 'perks of being a regular thread'  :D

Offline puntingking

« Last Edit: December 24, 2023, 05:38:24 pm by puntingking »

Offline advent2016

yes, my Xmas gift. I usually donate my punting surplus to charity anyhow

Offline alabama1

Well done that man  :drinks:

Offline jamiekinkxxx

:drinks:

Offline Hobbit

It's frustrating getting horny over Christmas time and New Year. A lot of my regulars are away and to be honest it's probably a good thing as December can be quite expensive and to make matters worse payday in January always seems far far away.

Offline webpunter

I'm looking at doing one on New Years Day but will depend largely on how hungover I am.

The greater the hangover the great the horn & greater the need for an emergency recuperating empty the tanks R&T

Just remember not to get in the motor too early if you have to drive to the burd

Online Cupid Stuntz

There will be rub n tug joints open all over the Xmas n New year.

Plus you're more likely to find Thai n Chinese Girls working still.

Offline advent2016

One is Chinese and the other Russian both I've seen before. I'm staying in a hotel near trafalgar square

Offline MrT222

The greater the hangover the great the horn & greater the need for an emergency recuperating empty the tanks R&T

Just remember not to get in the motor too early if you have to drive to the burd
I'll be in London thankfully so drunk driving is no issue. It's a question really about how bad my head is afterwards :lol:

Offline MrT222

One is Chinese and the other Russian both I've seen before. I'm staying in a hotel near trafalgar square
I suppose that makes sense as I think Russians celebrate Christmas in like January.

Offline webpunter

Mission accomplished
One of the local gaffs was open, i wish it wasnt
www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=392984.0
Usually there are pretty fit massage burds from thailand / taiwan / phillipines at this set up
Today a chinese burd & a crap one at that
Trust my luck  :rolleyes:

Offline webpunter

I'll be in London thankfully so drunk driving is no issue. It's a question really about how bad my head is afterwards :lol:

Ideal
I reck going out for brunch works wonders
Followed by hair of the dog maybe
Then get the tanks emptied, nothing too energetic or elaborate, then go home for a well earned snooze

Offline Maak

My regular is a mother so during Christmas holidays, bank holiday & school holidays her times are very limited. Unless if I arrange an outfall which is quite pricey.

Online 90125

• Forum Admin
  • Reviews: 0
My regular is a mother so during Christmas holidays, bank holiday & school holidays her times are very limited. Unless if I arrange an outfall which is quite pricey.

Your regular  :dash: you haven’t posted a Review in 2 years  :(

Offline webpunter

Your regular  :dash: you haven’t posted a Review in 2 years  :(

:lol: yet another completely oblivious as to what UKP is all about  :rolleyes:

Offline webpunter

How inconvenient, what is your reg like eh ?
This might not be the only time which is very limited  ;)