Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Who next?  (Read 866 times)

pantsonfire

Hi

Being new to the punting world, i started off with a very bad punt.

Got slightly better with Suzy_Lapdancer and now sky high with Hot Ameera

I am wondering who can provide the same level as Hot Ameera?  Any one got good recommendations for the full on DFK, OWO and CIM similar to her?

Otherwise its back to Hot Ameera.

The happy one

Hi

I am wondering who can provide the same level as Hot Ameera?  Any one got good recommendations for the full on DFK, OWO and CIM similar to her?

Hi

What was wrong with Suzy. I ask as I was just about to add her to my hotlist

tonysoprano

Ameera does set a very high standard  :thumbsup:

Depends how much you want to spend really. For £150 per hour plenty of sexy Thai girls will fuck your brains out.

password02

Hi

Check a few of my reviews in London -

Platinum Cindy
Michelle Independent
LovelyMalena92 - Out calls only
Adele4u

brolin_76

Hi

I have seen Suzy few times she was good at beginning but now she has failed to keep up her good attitude towards client.very professional it's like fuck and go. clock watcher. I won't go back.

Offline monstar

If your main criteria is full on DFK, OWO and CIM, I would recommend Nathalie Love - External Link/Members Only

I saw her recently so will be writing a review soon, but for now: Very full on deep DFK, sloppy with great technique OWO and her mouth / tongue is really warm which feels great! CIM too but no swallow.

Stunning body, great arse - perfect for doggy and nicely placed mirror for an extra angle view. Negatives: Facially pretty but you can tell she is at least 30 and her rates are expensive, she previously had a £250 for two hour weekend special you could ask about though.

For a near perfect GFE: Adele4u.

pantsonfire

Hi

Shes not terrible.  There was a few things that I found wrong. 
Her FK, she opens her mouth very open and is a bit strange.
Her OWO just didnt do it for me. 
Her lap dance didnt do it for me either and I personally thought a bit of time wasting.

Though, shes attractive, got to finger her whilst she played with vibrator.  Also CIM sucked every last drop before going to the toilet to spit it out.  A chatty girl too.

pantsonfire

Thanks all for the options.  Though, some are expensive as I am looking around the 100-150 mark.  It seems to only be narrowed to Adele4u which I got in my HL.

I did look at Michelle Independent but she doesnt do facials or CIM which is what iam looking for.

Others on my HL are
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 07:33:48 am by pantsonfire »