Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cleo Blonde Babe, N17  (Read 12819 times)

29 review(s) for Cleo Blonde Babe (26 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Services

OWO
Kissing
Penetration (Protected): Cow girl (me being lazy again)

Price: £80 for 1 hour

Location: Tottenham Hale (easy walk from station and good free parking for a few hours)

She has a great a$$ and nice long legs. Tits are enhanced. Tats are not normally my thing but these were nice.

Would I visit again: yes

She has pictures of her on the wall of the room. What you see is what you get:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline smiths

Services

OWO
Kissing
Penetration (Protected): Cow girl (me being lazy again)

Location: Tottenham Hale (easy walk from station and good free parking for a few hours)

She has a great a$$ and nice long legs. Tits are enhanced. Tats are not normally my thing but these were nice.

Would I visit again: yes

She has pictures of her on the wall of the room. What you see is what you get:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Please put links in your reviews as it asks you to do in red type when you compose a review. Links have now been added i note.

Offline The_Don

Offline The_Don

Can you make the picture any bigger

Sorry can't edit and was to lazy to upload it  :lol:

tonysoprano

Top body but that face is one you don't want to see too close up.

She looks like those women you see who have undergone plastic surgery to try and look like Barbie.

I wonder what she looked like before all the surgery?

Offline The_Don

Offline The_Don

Top body but that face is one you don't want to see too close up.
A: indeed, nice legs and a$$, tits (a bit funny looking)

She looks like those women you see who have undergone plastic surgery to try and look like Barbie.
A: I wonder why some do this 
:crazy:

I wonder what she looked like before all the surgery?
If I visit again I will ask if she has nay pictures of her @ a younger age, she like a picture she her wall?

Offline dami3n

I know it's totally fluffy but with all the complaints I see about 'no face pics', 'poor VFM', strings of negative reviews for girls with pretty faces and perfect natural boobs and no tattoos, if you book her you do so 'as is' ...all in as they say - lips, tits and tatts

this WG keeps getting positive reviews, seems to deliver a consistent service, great DFK, OWO, not a dead fish, timewasting or clockwatching type, great hygiene by all account.

yet there seems to be an obsession with her face which is fair enough as an observation but does not warrant an inquisition, lots of beautiful faces on AW right? maybe punt them instead,

this is just my view but going over to a WG, most likely enjoying a great punt ...then asking her for her pictures "before all the surgery" C'MON guys, are we punters or trolls?

I've been here long enough hopefully not to be seen as white knighting as I don't speak about even my favourite girls beyond a positive review but what you see is what you get physically - and she she has a fantastic fit body by the way, service wise I think you'll struggle to find better quality of service with the VFM Cleo provides

her look is clearly an acquired taste and I admitted on my first review of her it was for me as well until I met her and she turned out to be a lovely individual and great service provider

had a positive review to write but I've written 2 already recently so wondering if a 3rd adds anything to the debate ...anyway my 2 cents
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 12:27:27 pm by dami3n »

Offline punk

Hope to have a test drive tomorrow.  :thumbsup:

Offline smiths

I know it's totally fluffy but with all the complaints I see about 'no face pics', 'poor VFM', strings of negative reviews for girls with pretty faces and perfect natural boobs and no tattoos, if you book her you do so 'as is' ...all in as they say - lips, tits and tatts

this WG keeps getting positive reviews, seems to deliver a consistent service, great DFK, OWO, not a dead fish, timewasting or clockwatching type, great hygiene by all account.

yet there seems to be an obsession with her face which is fair enough as an observation but does not warrant an inquisition, lots of beautiful faces on AW right? maybe punt them instead,

this is just my view but going over to a WG, most likely enjoying a great punt ...then asking her for her pictures "before all the surgery" C'MON guys, are we punters or trolls?

I've been here long enough hopefully not to be seen as white knighting as I don't speak about even my favourite girls beyond a positive review but what you see is what you get physically - and she she has a fantastic fit body by the way, service wise I think you'll struggle to find better quality of service with the VFM Cleo provides

her look is clearly an acquired taste and I admitted on my first review of her it was for me as well until I met her and she turned out to be a lovely individual and great service provider

had a positive review to write but I've written 2 already recently so wondering if a 3rd adds anything to the debate ...anyway my 2 cents

I wasnt aware a punter could do more than 1 positive review per WG. As i understood it subsequent positive posts about punting with the WG should be added to the existing review thread.

Offline dami3n

I wasnt aware a punter could do more than 1 positive review per WG. As i understood it subsequent positive posts about punting with the WG should be added to the existing review thread.
I've seen some debate on what is the official position on that ... But you're probably right that's best practice, I'll update my last review ...I think the distinction was if other punters see a reviewed WG to create their own review and not update another punters review "saw her as well, positive experience" and such

Offline smiths

I've seen some debate on what is the official position on that ... But you're probably right that's best practice, I'll update my last review ...I think the distinction was if other punters see a reviewed WG to create their own review and not update another punters review "saw her as well, positive experience" and such

Indeed that is the case. Dont JUST add to an existing review but do your own one as well on the WG. Some arent doing this though.

Offline The_Don

Visited her again and she still at the same location :thumbsup:

OWO
Kissing
Penetration (Protected):

A very good service, hard to get hold of on the phone or via text.

But she explained she been really busy.

Offline punk

Ukpunting should get paid commission for all the business we have created for her.

Offline lewishamguy

Ukpunting should get paid commission for all the business we have created for her.

or discount for UKP members ;)

UberX

Did anyone see her latest pictures she looks fucking hot. I cannot wait to see her hope she is coming back soon. :kiss: :blush:

Offline bestbefore

Did anyone see her latest pictures she looks fucking hot. I cannot wait to see her hope she is coming back soon. :kiss: :blush:

Her profile says she is back on 1st March.

Offline Convince Me

That's nice to see how's she's spending our money.

Offline The_Don

That's nice to see how's she's spending our money.

Once its earned, its hers  :unknown:

Offline dami3n

Her profile says she is back on 1st March.

sshhhhh! ;) you're not helping my chances of booking her once she's back

dat arse!

Offline Bartolomeo

i would have seen her again by now, but her place is bit too out of the way for me

UberX

Offline PumpAction

I saw her yesterday and wasn't impressed by her performance. I've seen her three times before and all were exceptional punts. Yesterday was very mechanical and, unlike the previous three times, she didn't really want to dfk or do a lot of foreplay. No real passion. I left a little disappointed. She said she's been very busy since returning so i'll just put it down to an off day. I doubt i'll return any time soon though.

Online cim_lover

Got booking later on today with her.  Read most reviews.  Anyone seen her lately?  Thanks in advance.

UberX

Offline punk

is she becoming tired of this business? if thats true.

UberX

is she becoming tired of this business? if thats true.

I think she has found a boyfriend, so not doing FK,DFK anymore just normal kissing. :(

cleoblondebabe

Don't do FK,DFK because some people oral hygiene inadequate and it's pretty disgusting,tired to do this!!!!!!!!
No boyfirend still single!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UberX

Don't do FK,DFK because some people oral hygiene inadequate and it's pretty disgusting,tired to do this!!!!!!!!

Hey Cleo welcome to the forum. Sorry I thought you got a boyfriend.  :D anyway I understand your point for oral hygiene. But can you do it for us some regular guys at least FK. I guarantee I always have fresh breathe. :kiss: :kissgirl:
« Last Edit: March 21, 2015, 01:36:55 am by UberX »

Offline punk

Dont blame you.

Stealthshagger

If that were the reason, why would she not fk or dfk those with good oral hygiene?

Since you offered being rimmed and also dfk in the same bookings, presumably you aren't compulsive about oral hygiene? I mean, if they rim you their tongues have been in your butt before they kiss you.

Sounds more like disillusionment to me, especially in light of the other experiences above.

captainavenger

im hopeully seeing her tomorrow
she does state she does fk if you have good oral hygiene, im a dental student lol its in my blood

UberX

im hopeully seeing her tomorrow
she does state she does fk if you have good oral hygiene, im a dental student lol its in my blood

WOW! finally my sweet girl Cleo  :kiss: has accepted my request you see I have requested her in the post above if she can do FK to some of us regular guys. I am also planning to see her tomorrow. :yahoo:

captainavenger

it will be my first time seeing her tomorrow, as shes going away over April

im hella excited about those boobies and her arse

UberX

it will be my first time seeing her tomorrow, as shes going away over April

im hella excited about those boobies and her arse

I have seen her 5/6 times and that arse is divine. I hope you will enjoy her too..

:)

cleoblondebabe

Fk or dfk after rimming me is not problem because i'm always fresh and 100% clean. I know myself and my body.
The problem is when someone doesn't clean his mouth and teeth and also doesn't want to do that when i offer it.
I apologize from everybody but in the future then i will do fk or dfk if is acceptable to me.

UberX

Fk or dfk after rimming me is not problem because i'm always fresh and 100% clean. I know myself and my body.
The problem is when someone doesn't clean his mouth and teeth and also doesn't want to do that when i offer it.
I apologize from everybody but in the future then i will do fk or dfk if is acceptable to me.

thank you my dear for a wonderful session of today. I shall do a review.  :kissgirl: :kiss:

Offline The_Don

Update:

Thank you to all those that reviewed Cleo before

Since my first review, of Cleo over a year ago. I've been back an number of times.

Services:
Kissing
FK (basic)
Hand job
OWO (Good tongue and lip work)
Penetration (Protected)

Price: £80 per hour

Comm's: Via phone calls and text's, her English is good and she picks up her calls.

Location: House in Tottenham Hale, mid to large size bedroom (with a pole). Bathroom, with a shower (ground floor) small but usable with some toiletries. Free parking for a few hours in local retail park (less than 5 mins away), or outsize of permit zones (08:00 - 18:30 - Monday to Saturday)
Tube = Tottenham Hale (less than 5 mins away)

Would I visit again:  Yes (and have done)

Pictures: Pictures are fair to good, see below

The girl: Mid to Long Blond hair, size 8, 5.8, Mid 30's, Fake tits (C cup), nice a$$ and legs. She in good shape. Has some tats

Plus +
Her attitude and service in general was good. She was accommodating (with in her service list) around my requests. No clock watching or rushing.

I will add:

Her service list is a little limited but she delivers the basics well.
Being lead up the stairs behind her and looking up, then a striptease and lap-dancing. Was a very pleasing and pleasurable start to my latest punt with her.

CIM is an extra @ £20 (I didn't use this service).

Below is a current picture External Link/Members Only and profile:

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Nagilum

Cleo is hot, a former stripper and still had the pole in bedroom... let that fire your imagination!

Offline karimbenzima1991

Been trying to get through to her for ages now, not having any luck.

Even texted her, phone calls, but no response whatsoever.

Can someone try and see if they can get hold of her? Phone goes trough but she doesn't pick up.
Banned reason: #Red card undesirable
Banned by: Head1

Offline PumpAction

According to her profile she's only doing massage now. Shame as she was a top punt when on form.

Offline collector

According to her profile she's only doing massage now. Shame as she was a top punt when on form.
Off the HL then  :hi:

Offline The_Don

In my time punting, I've only found a few W/G that could, provide a good massage IMO.

I won't be returning to Cleo, for a massage only service.

Offline lewishamguy

Maybe she's got her boyfriend and so not interested in any further licking by punters.   :wackogirl:

Offline punk

80 for a hand job?

Seems there is more mileage in massage in this game?

Offline Nagilum

Its a sad moment - I have visited Cleo and enjoyed her in the past... Off the HL with this service.

Offline dizietsmae

A sad day indeed, she was a quality fuck  :drinks: