Author Topic: TS Pornstars/escorts that you most wish would visit the UK?  (Read 20092 times)

Offline ptt67

Jessica West

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Anyone prepared to take on the veritable baseball bat between her legs is a hell of a lot braver than I!! :scare:

Offline jandyr

For me, Jessy Dubai would be my ultimate.

Honourable mentions for Jade Venus, Aubrey Kate, Korra Del Rio and Venus Lux

Offline princerico

For me, Jessy Dubai would be my ultimate.

Honourable mentions for Jade Venus, Aubrey Kate, Korra Del Rio and Venus Lux

excellent taste, that's 4 of my favourites right there but Yasmin Lee would be my ultimate, she's so sexy and always cums on an asshole before fucking it and usually cumming again. Incredible.

Love to see Kylie Marie in town but she doesn't seem to be doing anything any more :-(


Offline FrankieL92

I met Yasmin Lee in LA, I cannot remember what I paid as it was around 5-6 years ago now. However I’m sad to say it was far from my favourite punt.. the whole thing felt very lack-luster and that she wanted it to be over fast. Obviously there’s a chance I caught her on an off day but the impression I got was that when it’s for content she goes all in as thats definitely where she makes most money.. for punts not so much. Perhaps if you want a really good time then let her film you?

Offline markey174

Interesting - as you can see from my earlier comment I had a few great times with Yasmin Lee in London. Admittedly this was a few years ago so she might well be jaded by now

Offline Iceman90

I met Yasmin Lee in LA, I cannot remember what I paid as it was around 5-6 years ago now. However I’m sad to say it was far from my favourite punt.. the whole thing felt very lack-luster and that she wanted it to be over fast. Obviously there’s a chance I caught her on an off day but the impression I got was that when it’s for content she goes all in as thats definitely where she makes most money.. for punts not so much. Perhaps if you want a really good time then let her film you?

I was in LA and Vegas last year and both cities are amazing for hooking up with trans girls. Didn’t see Yasmin advertising anywhere unfortunately although I saw her friend Eva Paradis.

Offline ptt67

Bruninha Almeida is currently offering her services in Milton Keynes - I got in touch and she has quoted £150 hr/£100 hlf.......bloody good rate if her performance is anything like it is in her porn flicks....

External Link/Members Only

I particularly like this scene   

External Link/Members Only

Offline caramba


Offline ptt67

Renata D'avila seems to be in london >>>
External Link/Members Only

Jesus, in BP video clip she is ugly as sin!!  :vomit:

Offline Iceman90

Renata D'avila seems to be in london >>>
External Link/Members Only
[/quote/]

Good grief she’s aged horrendously. Looks like Iggy Pop on crack with fake tits

Offline 19jammy

There is only 1 answer, Aubrey Kate!😋😈

Offline Rocket1927

Kayleigh Coxx she posted on her twitter she was coming to uk but then covid put a stop to it, wonder if she will come over still

Offline Hazz9902

Sabrina Prezotte is one that I’d like to see over here
Saw a video recently with some British pillows in there - not sure if she had came over here or not

Offline Iceman90

Sabrina Prezotte is one that I’d like to see over here
Saw a video recently with some British pillows in there - not sure if she had came over here or not

Wow yes please she’s my favourite Brazilian TS. Beautiful face and a nice muscular physique. She’s really dominant too would be straight in there if she ever comes over here. Looks like she’s in Italy according to her social media.

Offline Hazz9902

Yeah I saw her socials and saw Italy and I think she might be heading to Barca soon as well.

No signs of the UK unfortunately though.

Would be on it though and wouldn’t mind letting her top me

Offline Hazz9902

Sabrina Prezotte is one that I’d like to see over here
Saw a video recently with some British pillows in there - not sure if she had came over here or not

External Link/Members Only

The video if anyone is interested l^^

Offline Sebstyles7

Just stumbled across this video again on ashemaletube - Korra Del Rio is just sex on legs. 

External Link/Members Only

Offline princerico

Just stumbled across this video again on ashemaletube - Korra Del Rio is just sex on legs. 

External Link/Members Only

completely agree, she's hotter than a Mexican's lunch.

Offline Rocket1927

Just stumbled across this video again on ashemaletube - Korra Del Rio is just sex on legs. 

External Link/Members Only
video gone


Offline Tildree

I second Luisa Tavarves

Would add Perola Martinez, Victoria Muller, Parris, EmyLee

You should be able to find them  :D

According to her Twitter and LondonTS, Emylee is visiting London from tomorrow for a week

Offline ptt67

According to her Twitter and LondonTS, Emylee is visiting London from tomorrow for a week

Seems somewhat strange that her location is listed as Barking and Dagenham

External Link/Members Only

Offline A Decent Fist

Seems somewhat strange that her location is listed as Barking and Dagenham

External Link/Members Only

That also counts as London, but the profile info has changed to Westminster now anyway.

Offline ptt67

That also counts as London, but the profile info has changed to Westminster now anyway.

Yes of course it does, but it seemed like an unusual location for a touring pornstar to choose....Westminster makes much more sense!

Offline ptt67

I have just enquired about her rates - she is charging £200hh and £400ph....not surprising but definitely more than I am prepared to spend


Offline SonofAJohn

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 1,179
  • Likes: 66
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
Banned reason: Unacceptable abuse of other members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Trafalgarlaw17

Suamuva a throat goat
She started doing bookings in the states need to hit that place again soon

Offline FrankieL92

Has no one seen EmyLee while she’s here? I noticed she extended her stay, so I’m assuming that would imply she’s getting a good amount of clients here, but alas still no reviews posted about her 💔. I’ve been trying to find a day where I can get into London before she leaves but I’ve had no luck so far. If I can’t manage to see her before she leaves I hope I can imagine the experience through another’s review 😂

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: July 31, 2025, 11:16:26 pm by FrankieL92 »

Offline caramba

Luisa Tavares. Looks like she's in Marseille now

Offline Ligan

Has no one seen EmyLee while she’s here? I noticed she extended her stay, so I’m assuming that would imply she’s getting a good amount of clients here, but alas still no reviews posted about her 💔. I’ve been trying to find a day where I can get into London before she leaves but I’ve had no luck so far. If I can’t manage to see her before she leaves I hope I can imagine the experience through another’s review 😂

External Link/Members Only

Assume it's probably her rate. £500 if you want her cum as well.

Offline ptt67

Luisa Tavares. Looks like she's in Marseille now

Damn I hope she crosses the channel…what I wouldn’t give to get fucked by her!!

Offline reformedcharacter

Thippy (look up Thippy cumshots on Xhamster) is one my favourite performers and mature (she's now in her 40s) webcam providers

 I'm going to Stockholm next week where apparently she lives and escorts but being a punter is a criminal offence in Sweden. No matter how much I'd love to take a mouthful of one of he massive cumshots I cannot possibly take the risk even if it's only small. I'm absolutely gutted!

Offline mike781

Thippy would be amazing in person! She escorts but it's illegal? How would the police prove anything if you tried to meet her?

I wish that any of the following were in the UK and bookable:

Little_Paradise: External Link/Members Only
Katrine West: External Link/Members Only
Shinyjen: External Link/Members Only
Venusmoorez: External Link/Members Only
Kylliefox: External Link/Members Only

The only comparable SP to any of the above I know of is Mia XXL/Huge Mia, who sizes up well against Kylliefox.

Offline reformedcharacter

Thippy would be amazing in person! She escorts but it's illegal? How would the police prove anything if you tried to meet her?
with difficulty but hundreds of men are prosecuted each year

since 1999 it's illegal to pay for sex in Sweden but it's not illegal to sell sex. They're about to introduce a law making digital sex work illegal. The selfish part of me hopes that this might result in her moving elsewhere in europe or even better the UK. Having said that I bet she'd be spectacularly expensive!


Offline JontyR

Interesting, wonder what's changed as when i was a lad the Swede's were considered the most "enlightened" on sexual matters.


Offline EDSPIC

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 31
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
« Last Edit: August 03, 2025, 11:48:52 am by Iloveoral »
Banned reason: Nothing contributed as a review in 7 years of membership
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,907
  • Likes: 567
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
Eloa Linns aka Pamella Sophia is back in London  :yahoo:


External Link/Members Only


27 Non-Contributing Accounts
We welcome questions and participation, but members who only ask without posting reviews may be flagged as non-contributing. Once flagged, a 30 day timer begins. Posting a review during this period will maintain your membership. Sharing reviews helps keep the community balanced and valuable for everyone.