Apologies for the lack of clarity, I thought it was clear enough in my post that said as I was leaving, someone was trying to enter. He wasn't inside the property, I opened the door and as I was walking out, he was at the doorway about to walk in (as if he was expecting Savannah to be there answering the door for him rather than me walking out, hopefully that makes sense). I can't honestly say whether Savannah locked the door before we started - I can only assume so, based on previous visits, but for clarification, whoever was at the door hadn't entered the property, more that they were about to and we came face to face as I was leaving.
I've not stated the location because I had no idea when I'd posted this whether it was a one off and I'd be easily identified, I'd not posted the rate because at the time I thought Amour's price rise was more recent than the summer. It was within the last couple of months (clearly stated towards the beginning of the review) so it must have been £70. I'd left it a while before reviewing as I've been really unsure how or whether to write it up at all.
Feel free to think I've an axe to grind with her - but as the review states, she's a pretty and perfectly pleasant lass, and the service was decent enough (and has been excellent previously), just one very big red flag that puts me off visiting again. If I just wanted to slag her off or show her up then a shitty review would have gotten a lot less attention/questions - and I'd have flagged it as an AdultWork booking so it came up under her reviews.
I have no idea who the person was, whether it was Savannah's other half, someone from Amour, a friend, the next punter, but it really doesn't make a difference and I've no huge interest in an explanation from Amour about it either, and they've been pretty unhelpful when I've complained to them about other things (unrelated to Savannah) in the past. There's plenty of other ways to make a booking, which I'll do in future.
Hope this answers the bulk of questions that have been raised.