Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bella Thai Sexy - Basingstoke - Top class Thai!!  (Read 2488 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7252299) (9 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline wiltsman

I reviewed a girl called Krystal back in the summer:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=378941.0

I noticed her flatmate on my way out and thought she looked hot!  I worked out that it was Bella.  I noticed that they were both now in Basingstoke, so I thought I take the opportunity to pop up there and see if Bella was as good as her flatmate  … I can report that she’s even better, one of the best Thai girls I’ve seen for a while!

Link:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: 

Arranged by text. All good/straightforward. Details of service and extras etc.  Prompt response when I arrived, not kept waiting.

Nice flat in a discrete location. On a main road, no parking immediately outside, but some free on-street parking in nearby side streets.

Price and Services:

£80 for half an hour, the “basic” service includes DFK, OWO, reverse oral, covered penetration. Pretty good value compared to most Thai girls, who often charge for DFK and OWO.  There were some extras on offer, eg anal, CIM, rimming, swallow …  none taken. Anal was £40.

Appearance:

Pictures on AW are accurate.  Of the 3 “profile pics”, the 3rd one (in the string skirt and top) is the best likeness.  Quite petite, gorgeous bottom  … and as far as I could tell, her decent sized breasts were natural.  Hard to judge age  …. looks mid 20’s, so stated age of 28 may well be accurate.

Action:

A real “GFE”  …  started with kissing, rapidly developed into DFK.  Exploring one another’s bodies with our hands, she teased my balls, all very natural and erotic.  Dropped to her knees and started with OWO, expertly delivered.  Onto the bed where I returned the favour, smooth and clean down there, absolutely no hygiene issues.  Finished “doggie” where the sight of her wonderful ass was too much, and I finished rather quicker than I’d hoped for!

Verdict:

Bella is a great find.  She genuinely looks like her photos (ie not +10 years as is often the case!).  She delivers a really good service with enthusiasm, and includes DFK and owo in her base price.  I intend to return …. possibly to sample the delights of anal! 
« Last Edit: December 14, 2023, 05:24:23 pm by wiltsman »

Offline Jack_Jones77

nice review man, is she based in the town center or further out?

Offline wiltsman

Thanks!  Just outside the centre, half a mile I'd say.