Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A lovely time with Sensual Isabell - Highgate  (Read 3909 times)

18 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6035579) (17 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline exhippy

External Link/Members Only

There have been lots of reviews of Isabell here but I still think it is worth posting another. She works from a pleasant apartment in Highgate close to the tube. She is undoubtedly in her 50s but she clearly takes care of herself. I received a very friendly welcome. I  opted for a preliminary massage on the massage table but I asked for it to be arousing and it certainly was - lasting for 15 minutes. We then snuggled on the bed with some light french kissing. Then reversal oral and fingering, before she went down on me with a first rate blowjob (if I was 20 years younger I would have come). Then sex in cowgirl and mish, and it felt very intimate. She definitely knows what she is doing. In the end we finished with hr, done beautifully. I will definitely see her again. For me 9/10

Online tantraman

... massage on the massage table but I asked for it to be arousing and it certainly was ...

This already sounds good to me ... worthy FBSM, plus lovely extras all included ... what's not to like? :yahoo:

Offline latrell

Good review thx  :hi: . How does she look facially? Does she look in her 50's? Does she wear lots of make up? Any celebrities that she looks like?

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Good review thx  :hi: . How does she look facially? Does she look in her 50's? Does she wear lots of make up? Any celebrities that she looks like?

So many questions  :lol:

Offline toryvoter

I've seen her quite a few times. I guess she looks in her 40s/50s (always a grey area at that age). She's good looking, make up looks good, is kind of appropriate, suits her face and age, in a fairly classy way.

She doesn't try too hard to look younger than she is, just looks good as who she is, if that makes sense.

Everything she does is highly skilled, and I always feel welcome, so I guess a very, very good Milf GFE. If you like being spoilt with excellent oral, in a friendly package, go for it.

Offline latrell

I've seen her quite a few times. I guess she looks in her 40s/50s (always a grey area at that age). She's good looking, make up looks good, is kind of appropriate, suits her face and age, in a fairly classy way.

She doesn't try too hard to look younger than she is, just looks good as who she is, if that makes sense.

Everything she does is highly skilled, and I always feel welcome, so I guess a very, very good Milf GFE. If you like being spoilt with excellent oral, in a friendly package, go for it.

Cheers mate  . I think you've sold it to me...  :drinks: