Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Malvinna Liverpool Street  (Read 687 times)

23 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6708424) (8 positive, 6 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]
23 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7614884) (8 positive, 6 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline hansen

Girl - Malvinna

Link: External Link/Members Only

Date seen - September

Comms - All done via text, no problems setting it up

Price/time - 0.5hr - £80 no extras

Location - Opposite Liverpool station. Flat is easy to find but not very discreet.

Looks/Girl - It is the girl in the pictures, I wanted to scratch the "girl in gym" itch, so I asked her to wear that and she happily obliged.
She is quite skinny, not really the type I usually go for, but not too bad.

Session - It was a very hot day and her flat was very hot. She didnt have a fan and no towels to shower with.
She said most guys bring their own towel. Couldn't open the window either because her window overlooks offices.
It was just really uncomfortable, so we did some OW, kissing and too much touching were actively discouraged, missionary and asked her to finish on her tits.
That was it, probably in out in 15 minutes. No towel even to wash my hands!

Positives: She wore the gym kit I requested.

Negatives: Everything else!

Would I return? No way. In fact, after this visit, I said I am never visiting another Romanian girl again (I did about a month later, but I am done now!)

Offline patelprat

Bad luck mate.

But please don't give up on Roms. There are truly some amazing ones out there, you just haven't picked them.

« Last Edit: December 10, 2023, 03:51:36 pm by patelprat »

Offline Tony1972

Bad luck mate.

But please don't give up on Roms. There are truly some amazing ones out there, you just haven't picked them.

Any recommendations ?

Offline PilotMan

« Last Edit: December 10, 2023, 11:02:36 pm by PilotMan »