Author Topic: mature elizabeth x. Milf in Stafford  (Read 3810 times)


12 review(s) for mature elizabeth x (5 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]
24 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 8070061) (7 positive, 7 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Nightingale

External Link/Members Only

Felt it was my duty to fellow punters to do a same day review as this lady is only in town for three days and offered a great blow and go.
I wasn’t in the room ten minutes and everything was great.
Well dressed milf, great slow blow skills (as requested), lots of ball licking and fantastic breasts. If she was permanent in town I’d visit every week for a blowjob.

Communication was responsive and very professional and when I accidentally dialled on approach she answered herself so she is managing account.

£60 punting vouchers for blow and go including CIM.