Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: NikkiPR1 - Preston  (Read 2283 times)

21 review(s) for Nikkipr1 (21 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline fbarge

Link: External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Price: £50 for 30mins

Communication: Initially on AW then she has a landline number that she sends to you. yes a real land line!

Location: I don't know Preston very well but parking up at Iceland on North Road, then 200 yards back to near a mobility shop. Nikki advised that the post code takes you round the back but the entrance is near a mobility shop.

Looks: Mid 50's average height, jet black hair, I'd guess size 18 with DD knockers (Great word - thanks to Ken Dodd). Attractive if you enjoy a mature woman with a Ruebenesque arse and big tits - which I do!

Service: I arrived at her apartment and as soon as I was through the door she pointed me towards a low level bed that had clearly had a thousand men and their swords on it. It was semi collapsed! Nikki unusually blamed the landlord, though I suspect he would in tenancy terms describe it's state as fair wear and tear. Elton John was inviting me to Step into Christmas on the radio I declined his offer and the radio was turned off as I had other things on my mind and didn't want to be distracted. I always look initially at the girls mouth and it was overtly clean and with nice teeth.

From a standing start of nipple sucking (her on me) she beckoned me to lie on the bed face down and with wet wipes in hand, her tongue made a  beeline for my arse, complete with occasional reach unders. It is fair to say she is a keen rimmer and I adopted an all fours position to facilitate maximum pleasure. 

After flipping over and a few surprisingly tender kisses later (I think she has either given up smoking or hides it very well - other kisses were available by the way!) she majored on my balls and cock and all the time looking into my eyes.  Her spread arse was in the air whilst doing this which encouraged my desire to fuck her doggy, which I did in short order after applying the prophylactic proffered by Nikki. A few sound effect moans later I asked her to stifle them which she did. I continued to pound away on the beautifully large arse.

I had the urge to be ridden by that wonderful arse so I lay on my back and was ridden until I shot my load. Nikki then soothingly stroked my back until I had summoned up the energy to get my kit back on. A bit of a chat (Nikki is a football fan and a punter of a different sort Vegas style!)

Summary: It was a good punt. She is a genuine lady with regulars who treat her well.

Would I return as they ask in 4 in a Bed - well yes I guess so - but I hope the landlord replaces the bed first!

« Last Edit: December 06, 2023, 10:36:34 pm by fbarge »

Offline Tyramhall

It's a girl I've been meaning to see for a while for her rimming. Was she any good at licking your chocolate star fish? I fancy booking a 30min session and just letting her go to town on it.

Offline Georgedaviesok

In my opinion, earlier visits to her she was really into it, later visits didn't seem as keen. I was spotlessly clean every time.

Offline fbarge

It's a girl I've been meaning to see for a while for her rimming. Was she any good at licking your chocolate star fish? I fancy booking a 30min session and just letting her go to town on it.
  She headed there without any encouragement, make sure you wet wipe yourself first and I'm sure she will do the same!

Offline fbarge

In my opinion, earlier visits to her she was really into it, later visits didn't seem as keen. I was spotlessly clean every time.
I thought George Davies was innocent? Clearly not!