Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naomi Naughty Thai - Earls Court  (Read 1478 times)

28 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6883216) (24 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline themats

After a long - sort of retirement (for about a year...) from punting, I had a happy return the other day with Lily (reviewed), so had the urge to go again and booked for Naomi. I read her very average reviews but was thinking with my little brain which I now regret.

Comms: Whatsapp with maid who pretends to be the girl

£150.00 - 1 Hour

Location: A flat on the main road about 5-10 minute walk from Earls Court Station.

Girl: 5'3, not as good as the photos, she's stockier than they suggest and her teeth are not great. Her arse was nice.

Meet:

- Shower alone, out the shower and she seemed very disinterested.
- Zero FK even though advertised, she moved away when I initiated. Getting bored so onto OW (my choice) This was nice and she went a little deep a couple of times (no gagging or anything like that)
- onto RO, no response from her at all.
- then moved on sex. Mish (some decent sounding moans from her to start which stopped quickly) doggy with a nice view of her arse. prone for a bit.
- tried anal but she seemed uncomfortable so moved back to pussy.
- she tells me there's only 10 minutes left but there was 20. (I was late but agreed with the maid to push it back 20 minutes)
- I tell her this and she gets stroppy and shows me the text from the maid. I show her my text which confirmed the correct time. She wouldn't even look at my phone for whatever reason. She seemed really fed up.
- I got fed up so asked her to finish with CIM (she refused this even though it's listed) so COB to finish.
- got dressed and left without even having a shower while she was on the phone complaining in thai to who I presume was the maid.

Summary: In short, a waste of time and money. Started very average and went steeply downhill from there. Bad attitude (complaining to herself in thai when asking her something, etc) from her which progressively got worse.

I decided to message the maid afterwards and told them that she refused services advertised and cut the booking short. Not going to rehash the nonsense that was said but basically the maid blamed me for everything. Definitely will not be using this agency again.

Return?: Not even if you paid me. I feel like retiring(?) again! I should have listened to the reviews.

External Link/Members Only

Offline themats

Sorry forgot to add the agency link - Miss69London

External Link/Members Only

Offline Pleasure4ever

She wasn’t great when she first appeared and looks like she’s even worse now.
Sorry you had to experience such a shit punt..

Offline themats

She wasn’t great when she first appeared and looks like she’s even worse now.
Sorry you had to experience such a shit punt..

Thanks. I was just wondering how she has so many positive  reviews but remembered that it's a reused profile.

Offline Pleasure4ever

Indeed she came in in June, probably on a tourist visa so likely to bugger off soon to Thailand.
I gave her Positive but just, and with caveats.
Kissing was just as bad back then!

Offline Maverick1808

Real shame she gives shit service as she’s just my type and i keep debating on seeing her!

However after this review that debate is now over, off the hot list  :thumbsdown: