Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Going too far... and set limits  (Read 3298 times)

Offline speedygonzal

On my last few meeting I think I'm navigating turbulent waters. 
1)I'm allowing the ladies to take the initiative to remove the condom and clean me up after sex (at first I thought they must have more experience than me) But, hell, now that I notice it I worry after the fact when I reflect on their cleaning techniques. With everything and that I'm still not taking the initiative.
2) When I got home after meeting a girl  I noticed some little bleeding inside my mouth the kind of ulcers mouth I think because of bitting myself after a snog fest  session. Luckily after a couple of days it was gone. 
3) a very popular girl on this website went on top of me and did a bit of unprotected pussy rubbing on my dick  (I want to clarify no the tip) But I wondered if she had taken me out of guard she would have been closer to the danger zone.

Do I'm over reacting or Should I put my shit together and be more careful? I think after a while the abnormal becomes normal and you start to let go of things that you would never do before.

Perhaps this post is a reflection for everyone to be a little more careful or simply a confession  :dash:

Offline KatieEdinburgh

• Service Provider
Do I'm over reacting or Should I put my shit together and be more careful? I think after a while the abnormal becomes normal and you start to let go of things that you would never do before.

Perhaps this post is a reflection for everyone to be a little more careful or simply a confession  :dash:

I don’t see anything wrong with point 1) so can I ask why are you against the lady cleaning you up? If you really prefer the way you do it then of course just do it yourself, but I can’t understand how that would be dangerous/ have extra STI risks?

2) is not really a problem either, as it clearly healed up fine. Number 3) may be a problem  but just tell the lady not to do that again, easy peasy.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2023, 04:48:38 pm by KatieEdinburgh »

Offline speedygonzal

I don’t see anything wrong with point 1) so can I ask why are you against the lady cleaning you up? If you really prefer the way you do it then of course just do it yourself, but I can’t understand how that would be dangerous/ have extra STI risks?

2) is not really a problem either, as it clearly healed up fine. Number 3) may be a problem  but just tell the lady not to do that again, easy peasy.

:hi: Thanks

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
You’ve got a tongue in your head just speak up  :dash: :unknown:

Offline Southernbloke

Quite right. Sometimes a lady might do these things to show a level of trust and intimacy if you don’t like it say something or don’t see them again.
I’m pretty sure that if you did something wrong that a lady didnt like she would say something very quickly
« Last Edit: December 05, 2023, 07:54:43 pm by Southernbloke »

Offline speedygonzal

I know what happen I don't think is her fault maybe a small oversight (or maybe she did it to show some affection but I doubt it)  I think it can happen both ways, I has been in some situations without a rubber with the lady on top of me and thinking "let see how far this can go..." until I shit my self and ask for a condom.   

I think my issue is knowing the limits and knowing when far is too far but sometimes I feel abit stupid making almost wrong decisions because dick brain takes control.

Offline contentguy

On #3 I’d be more careful, it doesn’t take much inaccuracy to get you to BB or close.

It’s your  punt and your risk, you assess your risk, but when you accept progressively more risky stuff, your risk progresses.

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
I know what happen I don't think is her fault maybe a small oversight (or maybe she did it to show some affection but I doubt it)  I think it can happen both ways, I has been in some situations without a rubber with the lady on top of me and thinking "let see how far this can go..." until I shit my self and ask for a condom.   

I think my issue is knowing the limits and knowing when far is too far but sometimes I feel abit stupid making almost wrong decisions because dick brain takes control.

Again see my previous comment FFS 🤦🏻‍♀️

Offline contentguy

Again see my previous comment FFS 🤦🏻‍♀️

Good advice, but I suspect he”s actually asking if pushing his own risk boundaries is…. risky :dash:

His original post suggested he’s risk taking and asking us if he’ll be ok.

« Last Edit: December 05, 2023, 09:08:03 pm by contentguy »

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
Would it be useful if you set your own limits eg no bare genital to bare genital contact?

Offline Chazz

I has been in some situations without a rubber with the lady on top of me and thinking "let see how far this can go..." until I shit myself.
It's good etiquette to agree scat services at the start of the session - curling one out by surprise could be seen as boundary pushing!   :crazy:

Offline speedygonzal

It's good etiquette to agree scat services at the start of the session - curling one out by surprise could be seen as boundary pushing!   :crazy:

:lol:

Offline Doc Holliday

Like others I don't really understand point 1, so may also be misinterpreting the other points?

In a civvy casual sexual encounter both parties may reach that point of ‘who speaks up first’ during the action and says ‘condom’.
It should of course have been agreed on and prepared for in advance, but often isn’t until the point of action is reached when a condom should be applied and when the likelihood of using one diminishes. This is common.

In the paid sex situation the punter always expects no advance decision is required for penetrative sex (oral is a separate issue) and that the SP will take responsibility for ensuring to apply a condom at the relevant time.

This is of course nearly always the case, but not 100% and from a punter’s perspective you may suddenly find yourself inside her and unprotected as she has taken a unilateral decision. It is at that point that it is much more difficult for ‘dick brain’ to function rationally and stop proceedings. I speak from experience, but it is a small number of times and a very low proportion of total encounters.

As has been said communication is key but 'advance' communication may not be that easy and asking the SP to ensure she will use a condom, could well be taken as an insult.

Genital to genital contact is considered a low risk activity (apart from those pathogens using skin to skin transmission) but may of course be a precursor to full penetration, although once again normally isn’t. There are SP's who will do this and punters who enjoy it, but there is a very narrow window before it potentially becomes full penetration and potentially more risky. It is also highly unlikely to happen by accident " it just slipped in" though not impossible but if it does happen is by choice and that may not be a mutual decision?

This does of course contrast with the scenario where both parties have agreed in advance to no condom use.

Online ZeroCount

I think I can relate to the "point 1" that seems to be confusing everyone.

WG's when they "clean up" after the act will peel off the condom, then wipe around the base of the cock and balls, which has probably come into some contact with her during sex (and may be covered in her juices after a particularly good session!) Some WG's then proceed to use the same wet wipe to clean off the end of the cock, often with an exposed bell-end, essentially transferring her bodily fluids onto the part of the cock you've so carefully protected with a condom in the first place.

Whether this is anything worth worrying about or is just paranoia is debatable I suppose, it's certainly low down on the risk scale below even a bit of genital rubbing. But it just seems common sense to be safe by cleaning the end first, or just using a separate wipe. Sadly common sense is something many girls in the business don't seem blessed by (no offence intended to the ones who are!)

I assume that's what OP is referring to, as it's something which has vaguely bothered me at times. But I don't want to speak on his behalf, perhaps I've also misunderstood what he meant.

Offline Crockers

I always get the girls to clean me up afterwords with their mouths.

I hate wet wipes.

Then for some reason they all go off for a piss as I lie recovering on the bed.

Offline KatieEdinburgh

• Service Provider
Then for some reason they all go off for a piss as I lie recovering on the bed.

In all seriousness- urinating immediately after sex is recommended to reduce chance of UTIs

Offline Crockers

In all seriousness- urinating immediately after sex is recommended to reduce chance of UTIs

Learn something new everyday.

Offline Thephoenix

Doesn't it depend how stretchy the condom is?

Offline Bonker

I wouldn't know if I was coming or going

Offline Bassman

The bold worries me. Either stop punting or get your head straight. That temptation could one day win given the right circumstances. Then you’ll really be stressing.