Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Vanessa_Hot_Princess Swindon tour.  (Read 378 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4123441) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline KingLouie

In October I saw Vanessa was touring and had landed in Swindon, about a 50min drive for me. I got in contact and secured an hour of her time for that evening and mentioned I'd like to film with her, it was one of the things about her profile that had attracted me in the first place. All included in the price as long as she can use the footage on AW.

Arrived at the given location, some service appartments oposite a carpark. I made my way past the security gate and up to her appartment, she peeps from behind the door and in I step.  She's lovely looking, just as expected from her pic's. We chat a little and then start to have some fun with the camara, she is very playfull and showed her body off for me while I tried to focus and get some decent shots, but eventually my cock got its way and the camera was abandend in some vacant direction.

The punt was a positive in all the only down side being Vanessa had just had her tits done and she was in some discomfort, so I had her hard nipples stucking right out and they were off limits! Lovely pussy and arse on her though that I fully enjoyed and some reserved kissing from her which was a bit disopointing, not bad just not full on . But she is a sexy girl and she's friendly and fucks nice, (all covered apart from OWO). Finished with a nice facial which she did'nt flinch from. Some of the movies on her page are with her X, and when I asked about her with two guys she said that was with him, and not something she would ever do on AW.

At £150 for an enjoyable hour I came away happy, and had a little momento to take with me thanks to the  photos I'd taken.

External Link/Members Only or https