Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little Katie  (Read 1511 times)

29 review(s) for x Little Katie x (27 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
30 review(s) for Katie Skye 94 (28 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

touch.and.go

External Link/Members Only

Hi Guys - saw Little Katie recently

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms were fine and location was a modern serviced central bristol flat. I saw Katie for 2 hours - breaking my rule for a first booking but you have to wait so long to see her, one hour seemed a bit pointless. I had asked for sexy schoolie - and that's what I got -  a very attractive, slim, gorgeous girl - small breasts - very horny. A couple of minutes of chat and then kicked off with dfk , stripped each other's clothes off, a quick shower for me and then oral both ways, rimming both ways and lots of proper fucking. Katie's pussy is cute and a lovely little butt hole - which I didnt get to fuck as we didnt have any lube - but defo on the list for next time. Katie came pretty hard several times - her cum tastes great and she loved tasting her own as well! I ended up by shooting my spunk into her mouth and she swallowed the lot.

PROS : Great body - if you like slim girls, genuine and attractive
CONS: Have to be patient to see her
Conclusion: Cant wait till next time - already booked

Offline TerryTibbs

Glad you had a good time!

Hope you approved of the school girl outfit I bought her  :thumbsup:

I'm looking forward to seeing her again soon also!

Regards

Terry  :timeout:

touch.and.go

Glad you had a good time!

Hope you approved of the school girl outfit I bought her  :thumbsup:

I'm looking forward to seeing her again soon also!

Regards

Terry  :timeout:

Yeah - but wasnt on for long!  :P :P