Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: British Lola May - overpriced, overrated and hygene issues, near Farringdon  (Read 3737 times)

18 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7076668) (12 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Infinityland

This happened in the last 3 months.

External Link/Members Only

Comms - All good. Texts then call at location.

Price - £200 for 1 hour.

Location - Functional apartments near Farringdon.

Girl - Nice tight, gym-toned body and small breasts - along with her rep as a deepthroater these are the two things that attracted me to her. I didn't find her face attractive at all - lots of botox/lip-filler which, might not bother some, but it's a real turn-off for me. Sadly this is becoming pretty standard. Her face-pic on AW is very airbrushed. She also had a very unsexy manner about her and talked in quite a shouty way which reminded me of the woman giving a Health & Safety workshop at the office a few weeks ago.

Meet - instantly disappointed by her face and manner but stayed because I wanted to get my cock down a throat. She was friendly enough though.
After a shower we started with DFK and whilst her technique was ok, her breath was rough so didn't hang around. I then get some standing oral which was surprisingly average and not as deep as I expected. I then suggested I lay on the bed hoping I could angle myself for some deeper access to her throat. At best, this was a decent, slightly deeper BJ but pretty far from the DT experience I was expecting. It was quite toothy too.
As an aside, I feel the term 'deepthroat' is used too casually on this forum, often being used to describe nothing more than a deeper BJ with some gagging. I'm thinking back to Virag who had my cock in her throat for prolonged periods, right down to the hilt until I came. The sensations were incredible. Lola is nowhere near that level.
I suggested 69 whilst she was there and unfortunately she was not fresh at all. It was grim. Out of politeness I gave a few licks but quickly ended the position. By this point I was not turned-on at all. We went through a few positions (covered) and I just wanted to leave. In doggy I managed to come. This was around the 35 minute mark and I had no interest in staying for another round. I showered then left.

Return - No

Summary - She was nice enough and delivered all services indicated on her profile, except DT, so I would have given this a Neutral, but at that price point I shouldn't have to deal with poor hygene.

Offline Harry Monk

Shame as she started off really well but it appears to have gone South now. That and poor booking management, in that she lets you down last minute,now off my HL...not that she'll care   :(

Offline Stealthmode

Thanks for this review. Was on my filming shortlist but was quoted £200 extra for filming, so passed.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2023, 04:55:09 pm by Stealthmode »

Offline Puntiff Sulyvahn

Noticed that the thumbnail on one of her private videos shows a fella inserting his bare cock :scare:

I guess it could be her partner but a bit concerning if it's a punter...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Iz88

This happened in the last 3 months.

External Link/Members Only

Comms - All good. Texts then call at location.

Price - £200 for 1 hour.

Location - Functional apartments near Farringdon.

Girl - Nice tight, gym-toned body and small breasts - along with her rep as a deepthroater these are the two things that attracted me to her. I didn't find her face attractive at all - lots of botox/lip-filler which, might not bother some, but it's a real turn-off for me. Sadly this is becoming pretty standard. Her face-pic on AW is very airbrushed. She also had a very unsexy manner about her and talked in quite a shouty way which reminded me of the woman giving a Health & Safety workshop at the office a few weeks ago.

Meet - instantly disappointed by her face and manner but stayed because I wanted to get my cock down a throat. She was friendly enough though.
After a shower we started with DFK and whilst her technique was ok, her breath was rough so didn't hang around. I then get some standing oral which was surprisingly average and not as deep as I expected. I then suggested I lay on the bed hoping I could angle myself for some deeper access to her throat. At best, this was a decent, slightly deeper BJ but pretty far from the DT experience I was expecting. It was quite toothy too.
As an aside, I feel the term 'deepthroat' is used too casually on this forum, often being used to describe nothing more than a deeper BJ with some gagging. I'm thinking back to Virag who had my cock in her throat for prolonged periods, right down to the hilt until I came. The sensations were incredible. Lola is nowhere near that level.
I suggested 69 whilst she was there and unfortunately she was not fresh at all. It was grim. Out of politeness I gave a few licks but quickly ended the position. By this point I was not turned-on at all. We went through a few positions (covered) and I just wanted to leave. In doggy I managed to come. This was around the 35 minute mark and I had no interest in staying for another round. I showered then left.

Return - No

Summary - She was nice enough and delivered all services indicated on her profile, except DT, so I would have given this a Neutral, but at that price point I shouldn't have to deal with poor hygene.

i agree with what you said in regards to the term deepthroat being thrown around too casually. We need to reignite the deepthroat thread with some honest reviews!

Offline tj87354

Unlucky with that one mate, had her on the list but no more. Cheers for the review.

Offline DThunter01

In torn on this one as she’s in Notts now so great opportunity to see her but apparently her throat game isn’t all that??  :unknown:

Offline MrMatrix

I was looking at her thinking she looks nice and thouht check out here. Thankfully I did. Extras on top of the £200 tariff, dont think so, plus hygene issues etc etc.
Thanks for the review Op, dont think I will see this lady. :hi:

Offline gurds

She's a friendly girl but the extras make it expensive.

Wouldn't say she's a stunner but deepthroat skills are good. Nowadays prices are not that cheap even for just a 30 min blowjob.

Offline Harry Monk

Also her reliability is poor
She has no problem letting you down right at the last minute, probably for a what she feels is a better offer  :unknown:

Offline londonchap

i agree with what you said in regards to the term deepthroat being thrown around too casually. We need to reignite the deepthroat thread with some honest reviews!
Completely agree. I've met several girls who either offered or were reviewed as being able to "deepthroat" but couldn't. It's such a rare thing that I suspect the average punter hasn't properly experienced it. Bashing my cock repeatedly against the back of a pro's mouth is not deepthroat in any sense of the word.

Looks like this one is off my hitlist.

Offline MrMatrix

Also her reliability is poor
She has no problem letting you down right at the last minute, probably for a what she feels is a better offer  :unknown:
Yep, I reckon your on the money there. :hi: