Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tight Young Cunts  (Read 1560 times)

SirFukedDaLot

External Link/Members Only

Profiles appeared a day or so ago.. seems like a group of girls claiming to be from Scotland. . Some don't have many views given the time the profiles  have been registered.

I sent an email and got a response but not much info on how to book or availability. . Even though one out of the two I have emailed did state that she does get busy and only works until 7pm.

Anyone had the pleasure, not much in the way of photo's but not bothered with PGs.

Profiles all very similar. . And they state the do it all.. I somehow find that hard to believe. . As hardsports are listed.. not something I am into but never really met girls that liked getting shitted on.. well not literally anyway.

Salt

« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 04:34:16 am by Salt »

Offline Corus Boy

Contacted one of them, was given a Cardiff location and informed that she was here until Wednesday but was fully booked.

Offline Mr Mitchell

In Bristol too....

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=38964.0

PG scam.....

:hi:

No feedback. If genuine SP's they must be the very unlucky not get one punter prepared to leave a comment. PG scam written all over them

SirFrank

Only a pimp could have come up with the group name. Sounds like a load of bollox to me. Loads of birds with zero feedback. It's got scam written all over it

SeekingtheTruth

Only a pimp could have come up with the group name. Sounds like a load of bollox to me. Loads of birds with zero feedback. It's got scam written all over it

Frank!!! You're back!!!

Good man.

SirFrank

Frank!!! You're back!!!

Good man.

I am indeed and as Gary Glitter once said its good to be back etc