Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Sindee xs - Whalley Range - She's back!  (Read 5526 times)

28 review(s) for Hot Sindee xs (23 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Borris20202

I've been trying to see Sindee for a while since she went off the grid last year and I'm pleased to say she's back and just as good as ever!!

FEE - 30 Minutes £70 but ended up paying £120 for the hour.

COMMS - Took me a little harder than normal to book her but after getting an email back on AW I arranged a time and was given directions to her new place, on arrival I text to say i was outside and was given details. In the end fairly straight forward.

LOCATION - New place in Whalley Range not far from Alexandra Park.

LOOKS - Still as fit as ever, skinny little thai bird, no fat on her and wearing sexy high heels.

ACTION - Was going to stay for 30 minutes but changed my mind on arrival and paid the extra £50 for an hour and it was definitely worth it. I've not seen her for ages and wanted to make use of the occasion. What followed was, DFK, oral both ways (covered on me), rimming on her and FS in multiple positions. I pulled out a toy from her top draw and gave her a little extra between sessions. She got very wet and gave a know she came as she gave a few shuddering legs shaking orgasms. She has a lovely tight little pussy, but can really take a pounding. Massage between rounds, which actually was pretty good, she told me she worked at a massage shop in Sale this past year, so really was two for the price of one.  Two shag and a massage!!!

CLEAN UP - Had a shower after and a nice chat with Sindee. She's a lovely, sexy, very attractive Thai woman and will leave you very satisfied.

VERDICT - She's well reviewed on here and by myself before, but wanted to let punters know she's back in Manchester and just as good as before. Don't all book her at once as I'd like to return pretty soon.  :)

Happy punting!!

External Link/Members Only

Offline Marquis

Thanks for reviewing. Great to hear she's back. My punting opportunities are limited these days - even more so for 12 noon starts in Manchester - but I must make the effort ASAP.

Offline Marquis

I though you'd be quick off the mark Frank ...

Offline frankc

I though you'd be quick off the mark Frank ...

:D...I've not done much punting recently and to be honest, I was planning on waiting til the new year...but ..I might have a rethink now  :D

Offline smartieshouse

Fond memories of her place in Trafford

Offline samneil15

I had some legendary sessions with sindee. Getting my tongue as far into her wrongun was always a treat lol. My concern now is she must be approaching 50 no? I mean she always looked amazing but by 2017 she was beginning to show some wear...

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

I had some legendary sessions with sindee. Getting my tongue as far into her wrongun was always a treat lol. My concern now is she must be approaching 50 no? I mean she always looked amazing but by 2017 she was beginning to show some wear...

Says 32 on aw  :lol:

Offline Marquis

It's often difficult to tell with Thai girls, but the last time I saw her - late 2019 if I recall - I would have put her at early/mid 30s. Not the raunchiest SP but very sexy.

Offline frankc

I
 My concern now is she must be approaching 50 no? I mean she always looked amazing but by 2017 she was beginning to show some wear...

She's as fit as ever mate... :thumbsup:

Offline Marquis

She's as fit as ever mate... :thumbsup:

Have you had a dabble already Frank?

Offline frankc

Offline CF

Have you had a dabble already Frank?
Good to hear it, hoping to see her again in a week or 2

Offline samneil15

Offline Col12

Sounds like she has a great bod but I would be interested to know the best guess at her age and also is she facially attractive? (appreciate it's subjective)

thanks

Offline frankc

Sounds like she has a great bod but I would be interested to know the best guess at her age and also is she facially attractive? (appreciate it's subjective)

thanks

I've seen alot of Thai girls over the years and for me and my taste, she's one of the best looking thai girls I've seen....age wise ...:unknown:....best guess would be early 40's but she's still got a petite, tidy body, and if your into petite, good looking spinners you won't be disappointed

Offline Col12

I've seen alot of Thai girls over the years and for me and my taste, she's one of the best looking thai girls I've seen....age wise ...:unknown:....best guess would be early 40's but she's still got a petite, tidy body, and if your into petite, good looking spinners you won't be disappointed

Cheers for info  :hi:

Offline Marquis

Very doubtful that any UKP members would not be in to that sort of thing ...

Offline Marquis

Saw Sindee recently (review to follow).

She's still super cute and hot. The sex was great. Sindee has the body of a a teenager, and a fit one at that. Petite, smooth skin, small firm tits, nice shape to her legs. But the lighting was low, so if I was being very picky it might be that her face is starting to lose a tiny bit of the freshness it had a few years back.

As I said before, Thai girl's ages are hard to gauge, but I would put her at early 40s tops.

Offline Southernbloke

Looking at her profile I wouldn’t give her a second look because of her very limited likes list. I really can’t see the appeal but I suppose we all have different tastes