Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alisa_Victoria - busty oriental  (Read 4432 times)

8 review(s) for Alisa_XXX (6 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Puntsmith

External Link/Members Only

This one is borderline positive for me. She was a good bang but a bit fake and I wouldn't see again - however I can definitely appreciate the attraction and she's got loads of positive reviews on AW.  And I think it's quite rare to find some half decent Asian WG (especially busty ones!) that are not B&S.

Her flat is very close to Victoria station and there is plenty of on street parking nearby.  Modern high rise residential building with buzzer entry. Seemed very secure with buzzer entry from street and buzzer entry when entering the floor.

The pics of Alisa are accurate. But I would say that her profile pic with hands pushing up her titties is a flattering pic - the other 2 pics on main page are more like what she looks like.

Alisa is a hot looking chick. She kind of looks Thai or SE Asian with the tanned skin. I think it's quite rare to find an oriental girl with such a curvaceous body!  Well this is the first that I've been with - pls do pass on any links if anyone has come across others!!

Alisa was eager to get started and started rubbing my cock and pushing her tits against me.  She was wearing this sheer stretchy mini dress thing and no underwear. She did a little dance/wiggle for me and bent over revealing her pussy and arse. She started with OWO with me on the bed, switching to 69 and I eventually came in her mouth while standing up.

Alisa tried to make conversation but I think she's not really listening and doesn't have much banter - plus I find her voice annoying and a bit fake!  But that is soon solved by putting a cock in her mouth!  She was actually very good at giving my cock attention after pop1 and was good at judging when I would be ready for round 2. Her OWO and ball sucking got me hard and ready for the cover - mish, cowgirl with her titties bouncing in my face followed by doggy and then taking her from behind with her bent over holding her table and me standing. Pop2.

Maybe I would go back for another go if I was feeling the urge for a busty asian chick!

Offline Bangers and Gash

Hi :hi:

Any eager kissing during the punt or is she just going through the motions?

Offline laidbackasiandude

Thanks for the review, she's been on my HL for a while.

As attached for perusal another link for Alisa

External Link/Members Only

I tried to set up a booking a few weeks ago but unfortunately no luck, as communications were somewhat
awkward (phoned went straight to voicemail preceded by email which was not read for ages).

It would be useful (as B&G mentioned earlier) to get some clarification regarding kissing (is it FK or lips only),
as some feedback there implies she may be reticent to do this at times?

I have a feeling she is NOT Thai but originates from Singapore but stand to be corrected either by the OP or
anyone else on this forum who has met her.

Offline tallfitmike

Good review.  I saw Alisa a couple of years ago and she definitely offered very deep passionate DFK then.  She seemed very genuine and we had some good in depth conversations afterwards, which weren't at all fake (ok, I know that's not really what you go a wg for, but it added to the GFE) - I found her very friendly.  I haven't been back, but that's because I generally don't return to anyone (variety is the spice of life!).  Having said that I was actually considering returning, as I had no complaints the first time and her CIM was particularly good.  I exchanged a few emails with her recently and she said she was off doing a glamour photoshoot in Zurich a few weeks ago. 

She told me her parents were from Vietnam and Guyana and she was born in Britain, hence her exotic looks. 

There were three pussies in her room when I saw her... unfortunately two were of the feline variety!

Offline laidbackasiandude

Good review.  I saw Alisa a couple of years ago and she definitely offered very deep passionate DFK then.  She seemed very genuine and we had some good in depth conversations afterwards, which weren't at all fake (ok, I know that's not really what you go a wg for, but it added to the GFE) - I found her very friendly.  I haven't been back, but that's because I generally don't return to anyone (variety is the spice of life!).  Having said that I was actually considering returning, as I had no complaints the first time and her CIM was particularly good.  I exchanged a few emails with her recently and she said she was off doing a glamour photoshoot in Zurich a few weeks ago. 

She told me her parents were from Vietnam and Guyana and she was born in Britain, hence her exotic looks. 

There were three pussies in her room when I saw her... unfortunately two were of the feline variety!

Thanks for your input Mike and sharing your experience with Alisa. It's interesting you mentioned about the photo-shoot in
Zurich as I vaguely recall she mentioned this on her profile recently.

However when I attempted to book her (initially AW email then following day by telephone) her profile was showing
as "available today" in London. It's quite possible she may have been fully booked up and not taking any further calls
for the day.

Kind of knew she wasn't Thai so thanks for the correction as I assumed she was Singaporean.

Offline NightKid

I find it a little weird that she's willing to display face pics on her site but not on AW. She looks decent enough IMO & the viewing traffic on AW would be higher so ... surely there's better potential there?

Oh well, thanks for the pics anyway 3PO.  :D

Offline Puntsmith

Hi :hi:

Any eager kissing during the punt or is she just going through the motions?

I recall that Alisa did move in for some FK action not initiated by me. I'm not that into DFK so can't really give a fair comment.  She did give a good go at DT tho!

Offline Puntsmith

I didn't have any issues with the comms. In fact I would say that it was one of the easiest bookings I've made!

I did all of the booking by text and just called Alisa in the afternoon of the day of the booking to confirm.

Texted on Monday to say hi and asked for availability on Thursday or Friday evening.  She replied within about 10mins.  Made the booking over text and she indicated that I should reconfirm on the day.

Offline Puntsmith

That's jogged my memory mike!  I do recall her telling me that she is a Vietnamese mix with something. The Thai or SE reference I made was because she asked me to guess where she's from and that's what I had guessed!

Good point re the pussies!  For anyone that has a pussy allergy, you should stay well away!  No (feline) pussies in the bedroom when I was there. But I did meet them after the action.  And there were cat boxes/cage and cat beds around the flat - even in the bathroom!!

Offline Puntsmith

I find it a little weird that she's willing to display face pics on her site but not on AW. She looks decent enough IMO & the viewing traffic on AW would be higher so ... surely there's better potential there?

Oh well, thanks for the pics anyway 3PO.  :D

There are face pics in her AW free gallery.

Offline Puntsmith

There are face pics in her AW free gallery.

Actually I stand corrected...  It's only partial face pics in AW - bit is enough to give a good representation.

Offline NightKid

Actually I stand corrected...  It's only partial face pics in AW - bit is enough to give a good representation.

The point was; why not display the full face pic on AW as well, if she's already showing them somewhere else.

Geddit?  :rolleyes:

Offline Bartolomeo

i've had her on my HL for years, never gon for it as never got consistent reviews of her doing DFK. Although I have taken chance on few thai girls who didnt dfk so should really have given her a chance.

I will have to see her