Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mariann - Harrow  (Read 3235 times)

13 review(s) for mariann (8 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

jimbobwood

Mariann - External Link/Members Only

Price: £50 - 30 mins

Comms were good, basic clean hotel, single bed.

Services she offered me:

Deep/light French Kissing
OWO/RO
Foot fetish
Sex Mish/cowgirl
Handjob
69er
Facesitting
Slight fingering

Positives:

Good french kisssing mostly light and sometimes deep, lots stroking/caressing my body (quite vanilla).
Attractive girl, nice slim figure and nice firm tits with a cheerful attitude.
Sex was good in Mish and cowgirl.
OWO, ball sucking/licking was good, a bit mechanical though.
She was very clean, gave her RO, foot fetish (she is ticklish).
She responds well to RO and 69er. She grabbed hold of my head during RO/facesitting and during RO she was stroking my neck with her feet (nice touch).

Negatives:

French kissing and OWO were a bit mechanical. I found if you mix it up with her and don't stick to the same thing for too long, she responds well.
She doesn't like fingering too much, she was guiding my hand when I was doing it and she found it too sensitive. I didn't do it for too long and then she grabbed hold of my head, wrapped her legs around my neck and told me to lick her pussy - which was a good alternative.

Summary:

This was the second time I saw Mariann and I thought this session was better. Very good VFM for £50 and a good shag. She is a bit mechanical if you let her take the lead, mix it up and you'll have a good punt with her. 5 weeks since my last punt and this was a good return to form.

RATING: 7/10

Offline smiths

Mariann - External Link/Members Only

Price: £50 - 30 mins

Comms were good, basic clean hotel, single bed.

Services she offered me:

Deep/light French Kissing
OWO/RO
Foot fetish
Sex Mish/cowgirl
Handjob
69er
Facesitting
Slight fingering

Positives:

Good french kisssing mostly light and sometimes deep, lots stroking/caressing my body (quite vanilla).
Attractive girl, nice slim figure and nice firm tits with a cheerful attitude.
Sex was good in Mish and cowgirl.
OWO, ball sucking/licking was good, a bit mechanical though.
She was very clean, gave her RO, foot fetish (she is ticklish).
She responds well to RO and 69er. She grabbed hold of my head during RO/facesitting and during RO she was stroking my neck with her feet (nice touch).

Negatives:

French kissing and OWO were a bit mechanical. I found if you mix it up with her and don't stick to the same thing for too long, she responds well.
She doesn't like fingering too much, she was guiding my hand when I was doing it and she found it too sensitive. I didn't do it for too long and then she grabbed hold of my head, wrapped her legs around my neck and told me to lick her pussy - which was a good alternative.

Summary:

This was the second time I saw Mariann and I thought this session was better. Very good VFM for £50 and a good shag. She is a bit mechanical if you let her take the lead, mix it up and you'll have a good punt with her. 5 weeks since my last punt and this was a good return to form.

RATING: 7/10

Thanks for the review Jimbob. :thumbsup: I am interested in her myself, two questions though, you visited her in her hotel rather than her visiting you in yours is that right?

Are her free pictures accurate and what dress size and age would you say she is please?

jimbobwood

Thanks for the review Jimbob. :thumbsup: I am interested in her myself, two questions though, you visited her in her hotel rather than her visiting you in yours is that right?

Are her free pictures accurate and what dress size and age would you say she is please?

It was her hotel, close to Tesco. She doesn't look as good as her photos, imagine her with slight make-up and her hair undone. She is still attractive and I think she is late 20's, not sure about dress size but she has a nice slim figure.

Offline smiths

It was her hotel, close to Tesco. She doesn't look as good as her photos, imagine her with slight make-up and her hair undone. She is still attractive and I think she is late 20's, not sure about dress size but she has a nice slim figure.

Thanks, much appreciated. :thumbsup:

Offline NightKid

She actually texted me precisely a week ago to inform me that she was back in London ... which was somewhat flattering as I only saw her once, over a year ago, yet she somehow still has my number.

Make no mistake though, I knew it was a soliciting text through and through.
It didn't bother me that much because I don't have to worry about busybodies looking into my messages but for those who have such concerns, be aware that she does that.

P.S. Great review, JBW.

Offline smiths

She actually texted me precisely a week ago to inform me that she was back in London ... which was somewhat flattering as I only saw her once, over a year ago, yet she somehow still has my number.

Make no mistake though, I knew it was a soliciting text through and through.
It didn't bother me that much because I don't have to worry about busybodies looking into my messages but for those who have such concerns, be aware that she does that.

P.S. Great review, JBW.

Thanks for the info NK. :thumbsup: I have read various revews on her although for some reason yours isnt linked into this thread. Edit. I know why it isnt linked in, you didnt include her A/W profile link in your review, luckily i was reading the reviews of a number of London and surrounds punters and came across it. :hi:
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 01:19:58 am by smiths »

Offline NightKid

Edit. I know why it isnt linked in, you didnt include her A/W profile link in your review, luckily i was reading the reviews of a number of London and surrounds punters and came across it. :hi:

Yeah ... funnily enough, it was thanks to this thread that I realised mine wasn't in the previous reviews list since I'd forgotten to put the link in the opening post.
Just sent a PM to Admin asking him to add it in though, so hopefully that's sorted soon.

In the meantime, if anyone is interested to read my take on her; go to my profile -> show reviews -> scroll down ... it's the 2nd formal UKP review I did.
Edit: Won't be linking it here as I don't want to draw attention away from JBW's and, frankly speaking, I'm a bit embarrassed by the writing style of my reviews back then.  :blush:
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 01:43:53 am by NightKid »

Offline Steve2

Nice one JBW. Glad you enjoyed her.

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline The_Don

Will she allow multi pop?

I mostly book 1 hour and can go for 0 to 5 pops depending on my mood.

Offline akauya

Will she allow multi pop?

I mostly book 1 hour and can go for 0 to 5 pops depending on my mood.

When I saw her I popped twice in an hour. I did try a third but she said two was her limit. I assume it's one pop for half hour. You'd better check with her if that still remains.

Offline Steve2

Saw her this morning and 1 pop in 1/2 hr which was all I needed. Perfect as usual

Offline The_Don

Saw her this morning and 1 pop in 1/2 hr which was all I needed. Perfect as usual

Thank you

She still in the same place,  is parking easy?

LL

Nice review mate.  Glad it turned out pretty good for you.

Offline Steve2

Offline The_Don