Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sweet.lisa94 , Birmingham.  (Read 4479 times)

8 review(s) for sweet.lisa94 (5 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
62 review(s) for Sweet_Lisa_xxx (46 positive, 13 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline Juankerr

External Link/Members Only

1 Hour meet @ £100.

Had the pleasure of meeting Lisa for the first time recently...it certainly won't be the last!

From my first enquiry to the end of our meet and beyond , communication with Lisa was first class through email , text and call's.
Lisa's spoken English is also excellent and her direction's helped me find her place with no problem's at all and she was especially good when talking me through the code's for the gate and door to her apartment complex.

Once inside , I was greeted by a very beautiful and polite young lady with a truly fantastic body , nicely tanned slim and athletic with enough curve's in the right place's , pert boob's with a nicely toned flat stomach and a bum that is to die for , dressed to impress in a black lacey outfit with matching lingerie topped off with black holdup's and heel's ( see the latest pic in her AW gallery and on her AW blog for the exact outfit she wore for my meet )
Lisa took me into a very large and clean bedroom with a nice large bed before she offered me a drink and a shower , both of which I accepted.

We had a little get to know each other chat and then it was down to the fun as I leaned over to sample possibly the best proper DFK I have had , Lisa is a great kisser and has an excellent varied technique , both soft and sensual as she ran her finger's through my hair pulling me closer but also hard and intense as the mood took us. The excellent DFK was a big feature of the entire meet , this is how kissing is supposed to be!!!!
I gripped her lightly by the throat as we continued with the DFK as Lisa was now slowly wanking my cock and gently teasing my ball's with her nail's. I was now fondling her boob's as my other hand wandered down between her leg's rubbing her pussy through her underwear.

Lisa gave me some terrific OWO with great technique and with no hand's required at time's , I had to concentrate here not to lose my composure with the sight and feeling of Lisa sucking away on me with such enthusiasm.

I undressed Lisa and immediately paid attention to her deliciously pert boob's and had a very nice response from her nipple's before I then kissed my way around her gorgeous body , making my way to her pretty pussy , fully shaven with a nicely trimmed sexy landing strip. I began a nice long session of oral on her as Lisa became nice and wet and she was very responsive to my effort's as I teased her clit , ending with a nicely drawn out clitoral orgasm.

I got covered up and we started off slowly in doggy on the bed as I stroked her back and gripped her by the neck , Lisa is a very willing and enthusiastic lady without being over the top or putting on a show , she seem's to genuinely enjoy herself and I had more evidence of this as she pushed her bum back against me as we increased the tempo.
We switched into the folded deck chair with Lisa's leg's tight over my shoulder's as we got into some more awesome DFK as we went at it , this lead us to roll over into spooning with Lisa again pushing her arse back into me as I pounded away and fondled her boob's , all the while with fantastic DFK. Needless to say and unusually for me I had to let go early such was the passion and effort Lisa was giving to me.

Had a little more of a chat as I recovered myself which wasn't long as Lisa began more OWO so we began round two with some fast paced standing doggy before I asked Lisa to jump on top and boy did she jump on me , bounce on me!! In fact Lisa rode me with so much enthusiasm , pace and ferocity it is an absolute miracle that I didn't come again!!
Lisa brought the pace down now and leant down to me for more horny DFK as I played with her nipple's , before she recommenced the furious cowgirl assault on my cock.
We finished off back in the folded deck chair before I pulled out and gave my tongue one last taste of her pussy.

I had a shower and left feeling extremely pleased with myself to have met Lisa , not only is she a very beautiful girl with a stunning body , she is also an intelligent lady with a very genuine fun and friendly personality.

Lisa delivered me a first class experience throughout and I will certainly be seeing her again.

Very highly recommended  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Happy punting , JuanKerr.  :hi:

The Real Midas Touch

Great review!!!!!! 

I visited Kate,  Lisa's flatmate for a second time this week.  I bumped into Lisa in the apartment after my session with Kate.  I can confirm that she is very good looking, cheeky and speaks very very good English.  I'd just been well serviced by Kate but Lisa had my cock twitching and I promised myself I would visit her soon.

My review of Kate is here - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=38264.0

virgil

The blog referred to in the review appears to quote me praising her which I didn't do but probably only because I haven't seen her. It was just the way a quote and response on this site was copied and pasted. Nothing underhand being done.

Great review of a great punt.

Offline Juankerr

Great review!!!!!! 

I visited Kate,  Lisa's flatmate for a second time this week.  I bumped into Lisa in the apartment after my session with Kate.  I can confirm that she is very good looking, cheeky and speaks very very good English.  I'd just been well serviced by Kate but Lisa had my cock twitching and I promised myself I would visit her soon.

My review of Kate is here - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=38264.0
Thank's TRMT. I had already seen your own great review of Lisa's friend Kate ( which sound's terrific BTW :thumbsup: )

There is an intriguing line on both Lisa and Kate's profile's..."Two girl's having fun together....contact me for more detail's"

From my own fantastic experience with Lisa and the positive fun you have had with Kate , I may well be inquiring about this potential threesome!!!!  ;)

The Real Midas Touch

Yeeeeesssssssss!!!!!!

I asked Kate about this.  This is two girls servicing you; great in my book.  This is not two girl interactive, no hardship for me personally.

I really want to see Lisa, but Kate just fucks my brains out and performs two of my all time favourite services like a daemon.

Offline Juankerr

Yeeeeesssssssss!!!!!!

I asked Kate about this.  This is two girls servicing you; great in my book.  This is not two girl interactive, no hardship for me personally.

I really want to see Lisa, but Kate just fucks my brains out and performs two of my all time favourite services like a daemon.
All of the threesome's I have done have been of the two girl's servicing me variety so that would be great , I just wonder if I could survive it!!!!   :D

The Real Midas Touch

I think I will see Lisa ............ And then see both of them at the same time as a real treat. Maybe an early Chrimbo present!!!!!!!

I'm on a real fitness kick at the moment .,.... This could be the assault course at the end!!!!

Offline Juankerr

I think I will see Lisa ............ And then see both of them at the same time as a real treat. Maybe an early Chrimbo present!!!!!!!
I'm certainly planning on some more 1 on 1 fun with Lisa first!!!!

Offline dboy74

Great meet yesterday with Lisa.

As requested she wore the tartan outfit shown on her profile  :cool:

Probably the best oral I have had and a fantastic ass that I enjoyed getting a close up of  :D

Great recommendation, Juan  :thumbsup:

Offline Juankerr

Great meet yesterday with Lisa.

As requested she wore the tartan outfit shown on her profile  :cool:

Probably the best oral I have had and a fantastic ass that I enjoyed getting a close up of  :D

Great recommendation, Juan  :thumbsup:
Alway's pleased to hear that a recommendation from me end's up in an successful punt for one of my respected colleague's!!
Glad you had a great time dboy  :thumbsup:

Offline Juankerr

Met Lisa for a second fantastic encounter , here is the review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=40250.0