Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Jenna - Good option for an emergency Plan B - West Kensington  (Read 604 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7500445) (2 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline 5amtheRam

External Link/Members Only

Blurb: Following M24/7's review I had this one on the potential list. Now I'm usually a FBSM turn more kinda guy but recently given my usual haunt isn't in the country right now I felt the horn and needed a bit of a release.

Planning: Jenna wasn't actually my first pick, as I decided to roll the dice and contact a Viva street profile for a light skinned, thicc thighed number- but, when arrival was presented with something that was no where near what was advertised and so was a B+S. I had mentally prepared for this occurrence and walked. Then, as a back up as the other head was still taking the majority of thought control- spun up the Purple site and had a browse.
 This is when I saw Sexy Jenna's profile with the green light on and I remembered M24/7s review which was positive.

Comms: And thus, the Plan B was put into plan- shot off a text which was replied to in five minutes whilst I was squashed into a coffee shop corner seat. All replied to and she said she was available in about 40 minutes. Set up and confirms.
This is where things got interesting as on AW- her prices are £150 for the hr with OWO, FK included.
On the text- she quoted £120 for the hr and a list of extras including: CIM- £30, Facial- £30, Anal- £50. I wasn't about to query the price per hour stated and so confirmed OWO was included and she said yes.

Prices and Services rendered: £120/hr. OWO, Lap Dance, Sex in multiple positions, CIM, warm down massage.

Location: Multi-occupany flat in a block of flats directly on North End Road, W14. Not exactly discreet and she tells you to call her when you arrive at a coffee shop and directs you to the door.

The Girl: It's her in the pictures and the 3rd photo of her standing is the most representative. She was wearing some lacy black lingerie and tall stripper heels. Make up matches that of the profile pictures. Body is good, nice rounded bum and C cups, not gym fit but nothing off-putting.

Action: Arrived and entered the flat. Standard affair from this business. Neon tube lights in varying arrangements, room appeared to be the kitchen/studio affair with bed for the action and sofas/table etc etc. I did not that there were signs of another girl working in the flat but didn't cross paths. But I did smell the VERY strong smell of weed wafting out of the other room.
Jenna greeted me and showed me in, wearing the aforementioned black lingerie and tall heels. I liked what I saw and we had a little intro chat. Shower offered and taken quickly. Good sized shower.
On the return she popped the music on via the PS5 plugged into the Telly and we got down to it. She started dancing and swaying with me and I took the opportunity to explore her body a bit.
Then, on the side of the bed she did a little bit of a lap dance to the music whilst I felt her up and getting hard. Shes clearly not an actual dancer but it was enough and got me making a little tent in the towel.

I then told her to get on her knees and she did, between my legs and starting OWO. Pretty good technique, nice and slurping action with varied techniques and held good eye contact. OWO proceeded on the bed with me on my back and her off to the side, giving me access to her rear- though, no fingers inside. I didn't really mind and just lent back and enjoyed her work on my cock.

After a little while longer she suggested we fuck, so on with the DOM and a bit of lube applied down there- and I told her to go on top first. Pretty good riding stamina and her pussy was nice, pierced clit and pretty tight for my admittedly nationally average sized cock. About 10 minutes of various cowgirl riding and me fondling her tits, we switched up and I took her in Mish. Full depth allowed (re: the above) and she can take a pounding. Pumped away to my hearts content and had her legs up spread wide- and me pushing her down and locking her legs up high with my arms. Genuine sounds were being made and she seemed to be enjoying it. Took her again in Mish and wanted to go into Doggy, but following around 3 hours of sleep the previous morning, I was getting tired.

So she was happy to get the Dom off and recommence OWO, and, to her credit- she worked away as previous with no complaints until the inevitable sap beginning to rapidly rise.
On the finish- she was still going strong with OWO and I told her I was going to cum, expecting her to pull away and finish HE as we had not discussed her stated £30 for CIM, but, to my pleasant surprise, as I came she kept her mouth and tongue firmly attached to my cock head as I transferred a weeks worth of the spew goo, in 3-5 spurts, into her welcoming mouth.

Only as the pressure subsided, she removed her mouth from my cock and gently continued to use her hand to wind down, rubbing my cock head against her tits in the end.
Cheeyk smile and she popped off to the bathroom to clean up, as some of my cum was on her lips and chin, neck and tits- so you could argue that I got away with a Facial as well to an extent.

On the return, we had about 10 minutes left so I suggested a warm down massage and she happily obliged. Finishing up, 2nd shower not taken by me as I lived close(ish) by and wanted to shower in peace.

Verdict: POSITIVE. Nice girl with a bit of a wildside, pretty good looking facially and her body is good to enjoy. On top of the fact that it ended up being cheaper than anticipated according to both prices stated on AW and on her introductory text message list. So saved myself £30/£60 (CIM taken and Facial-ish taken)

Would I return: As a plan B, Yes. Though my tastes are different to what she represents in women- good fuck and takes instruction well, and OWO was good to boot.

Expenditure: £120 all in, as opposed to her advertised AW price. YMMV but I got CIM as an extra for no extra.