Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Maylin Sexy - Woking  (Read 1101 times)

29 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6534745) (27 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline Chazz

External Link/Members Only

1 hour £140

Comms
Excellent, immediate comms, all by SMS.

Maylin seems to rotate between Woking, Farnborough and Guildford. I saw her at her Woking gaff, the same building as Jessy Baby Shark, behind the little Tescos. Easy walking distance from the station, and there's a nearby multistorey on Heathside Crescent if you've brought the motor. Inside, it's a modern luxury flat. Clean and tidy, nice bathroom. If you're a trainspotter, you can even collect the numbers of the trains as they pull into the station while you're hanging out the back of this beautiful Panamanian.  :crazy:

Maylin
I thought Maylin was pretty darn hot from her photos, but amazingly she's even better in person. Her tits especially aren't given justice in the pictures - she's got a lovely perky pair of large naturals with just the perfect amount of bounce and jiggle. Careful she doesn't have your eye out though, with her dark pointy thimble nipples! Very pretty face, and very warm and friendly from the get go.

The Business
The best bit for me was the non-stop snogging. Proper DFK on tap, and often initiated by Maylin herself. Made me feel like I was a teenager again. Oral both ways was also great, followed by 69, CG, mish and doggy, where I finished in the bag. Maylin offered me the chance of a second pop, but lil Chazz wasn't having any of it, so the rest of the session was taken up with a very nice professional massage. I nearly drifted off to sleep!

Conclusion
Very enjoyable, relaxed GFE. Definitely worth a return visit. I also get to put a pin in Panama on my punting map.