Author Topic: Jessy - Thai - Miss69 - Earls Court  (Read 4621 times)


7 review(s) for Jessy Thai (1 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline tp69

External Link/Members Only

£150 for an hour

Pretty girl, very sexy body. Pretty much exactly as the last photo on her page where she's lying sideways on the bed.

She was friendly but very shy to start - very little eye contact. Warmed up by the time we started R2 and got a few giggles out of her. Somewhat limited English though.

She's not very keen on kissing and was a little too mechanical for me, but she was nice to fuck with a lovely pussy and friendly enough, just not one I'd return to so giving her a neutral.

Decent oral but she's a bit lazy and moves to sex a little quick. Anal on offer but didn't partake this time.


Offline joseki

Texted the bird.. And very quick response on service/price/location.

I then asked confirmation she hadn't had a sex op. Henceforth, zero response to texts and didn't answer the phone either.

Make of it what you will. Needless to say, no more interest.

Offline joseki

So in the end after some fall-throughs, I decided to at least investigate as another review didn't seem disastrous.

But I got a shock when the door opened. Let's just say the photos are way way too optimistic. What presented in the doorway basically deserves to be shipped off to the Japanese fishmongers for whale sushi.

Okay, it wasn't that bad but boy it was bad enough. Miss69 is now on my blacklist.

Offline tp69

So in the end after some fall-throughs, I decided to at least investigate as another review didn't seem disastrous.

But I got a shock when the door opened. Let's just say the photos are way way too optimistic. What presented in the doorway basically deserves to be shipped off to the Japanese fishmongers for whale sushi.

Okay, it wasn't that bad but boy it was bad enough. Miss69 is now on my blacklist.

You sound like a pretty horrible person.

« Last Edit: January 06, 2024, 10:37:43 pm by tp69 »

Offline tp69

Texted the bird.. And very quick response on service/price/location.

I then asked confirmation she hadn't had a sex op. Henceforth, zero response to texts and didn't answer the phone either.

Make of it what you will. Needless to say, no more interest.

I wouldn't reply to you either, you sound like a twat.

Offline joseki

I have come across several ladyboys and no matter how good their plastic is, I'm simply not going that way. Either I ask an uncomfortable question or we end up wasting her(his) working time when I walk away. It's called doing business.

Offline tp69

I have come across several ladyboys and no matter how good their plastic is, I'm simply not going that way. Either I ask an uncomfortable question or we end up wasting her(his) working time when I walk away. It's called doing business.

Ask them whatever you want, and they can choose to ignore you. Make of that what you want.

As for your whale sushi comment, you're a pig. I only see slim girls and Jessy isn't even overweight, so your comment is just nasty.

Offline joseki

Well either this wasn't the actual girl, or your adjective includes a 34" + waist.

I admit I'm slim at 30" myself.

Offline tp69

Well either this wasn't the actual girl, or your adjective includes a 34" + waist.

I admit I'm slim at 30" myself.

This image is pretty much bang on what she looks like, both facially and body wise. A few of the earlier photos on her page are a few years old I imagine. She's definitely not overweight by anyone's standard.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline joseki

Ok..this was defo not the chick