Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leela - Peterborough - Excellent VFm  (Read 2686 times)

Offline Jacksonwood

External Link/Members Only
Tel 07506 330495

November.

60mins - £110  - Massage, Hand Job, Blow Job, Sex

Near Central Park.

This girl seems to be my goto Thai now!

Was feeling a bit horny so messaged her and got an hour's appointment within 45 minutes, enough time for me to get there and parked (park on her drive).

Excellent massage by Leela getting knots out of my back and inviting me to grab her arse at the same time.
I was feeling horny so when she asked me if I wanted sex straight away I didn't complain.

On the bed and she asked me what I wanted - so she did what she was told and laid down whilst I licked and fingered her fanny.
We changed into 69 and she gave me an expert blow job (in my opinion her technique is perfect for me), whilst I carried on fingering and licking like my life depended on it. Using my other hand I put a finger in her arse and kept playing while she carried on including some intermittent DT.

Getting close to blowing she stopped and asked if I wanted to fuck her. So I flipped her over, rubbered up and fucked her missionary which she seemed to enjoy.
She has a nice tight pussy and fake 36 C/D titties to enjoy and gave me plenty of eye contact.

After blowing my load she cleaned me up - thanked me and asked me if I wanted to carry on the massage. I declined and legged it after 45 mins.

Before I left she said next time ask me if you want to do ANYTHING. Not sure what she meant.but my car was fucking filthy and could have done with a wash. There was no sign of the older woman today either.

Summary : Good massage, Great Oral and excellent VFM.

Offline scouting

Good review Jacksonwood, she sounds good. I guess you would be aware the ANYTHING probably referred to the A levels Lord Grantham enjoyed.

Offline Jacksonwood

Thanks buddy - yes except ive already had A levels with her last time ! 👍

Offline LordGrantham

‘Anything’ Probably means bring that fella with the big cock next time 😉

Offline Bornslippy

Any photos of this lady? Nice flower arrangements...

Offline LordGrantham

Any photos of this lady? Nice flower arrangements...

There’s a photo on Gumtree I think but it’s not representative.

Offline Adam5637

Got me intrigued. Booked for later on today. Thought it’ll be good to get back into punting with a massage first then ease into it again. Will update/review later

Offline Jacksonwood

Got me intrigued. Booked for later on today. Thought it’ll be good to get back into punting with a massage first then ease into it again. Will update/review later

How was it? She's moved locations now - back to where she was on the southern side of Peterborough