Author Topic: XX SEXY GINGER XX - Brick lane  (Read 1327 times)


22 review(s) for XX SEXY GINGER XX (12 positive, 1 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
25 review(s) for Hot-Beauty Ginger X (15 positive, 1 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline babayaga69

External Link/Members Only

Comm: Responsive and handled by herself, arranged the meet yesterday and confirmed again this morning before heading there.



Cost: £120/hr (just gone up from £100)
2 pops and inc owo, light kissing.

Look: Photos are accurate, I found her facially attractive. Body not slim but not fat, a little belly but not too much. Tattoos on neck, arm and leg. I would say size 10 on the curvy side, pussy cleanly shaved. Nice tits shape, firm and pink inverted nipples, smooth skin. She said she’s 25 and she look about right.

Service:
Profile didn’t list owo as one of the likes but when she texted me her address and listed services, it has owo there and I confirmed she actually offers it and not extra. Not sure if it is included in shorter booking.

Round 1: Got into her room, handed her the cash. I warmed by hands a bit and we got into the bed, started with some light kissing(no tongue), a lot of touching and stroking, then I moved down sucking her tits and inverted nipple for a bit before eating her pussy for a bit to make sure she’s nice and wet before I started fucking her, her pussy is tasteless and odourless. I’m already rock hard and asked her to start giving me the bj. Cleaned my dick with wipe then she started sucking me off. Bj was good, various movement and depth, some were quite deep, I could feel the back of her throat but I’m not that long. After about 5 mins I asked to move on for sex, busted after another 5 mins of pumping her. Her pussy was wet and tight.

A bit chit chat during the break, she will go back home on 7th Dec, no return date yet but will be in 2024.

Round 2:

After 10-15mins break, laying in bed, playing with her tits and pussy, I felt I’m ready again and asked her to suck me off again. Continue the very enjoyable bj for about 10mins, she showed no sign of tiredness or wanting to stop, she could probably can go on for longer if i let her. I took my own extra thin 0.01mm condom and started fucking her again. I find it hard to finish by fucking the second round in the last couple years, my own condom help with enhancing the sensation, her wet and tight pussy definitely helped.  After 15-20mins of fucking in different positions, missionary with her legs bended quite high, she went on top and doggie at the end and successfully nutted. She’s not very good at riding to be honest. I left about 5 mins over the booking.

Conclusion: even with the price increase, I feel it’s still a good bargain, considering the location, the appearance and services. She’s very friendly and compliant, although English not great but enough to direct her to what I want to do. I will return when she comes back after the xmas holiday.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2023, 04:46:42 pm by babayaga69 »


Offline speedygonzal

Shut, too bad she increase from £100 1H to £120  :scare: