Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna - Soho Walkup  (Read 943 times)

Offline Clungist

When: Last couple of weeks
Where: 3 Lisle Street Soho.
Duration: 10 mins
Cost: £40 + £2 Maid OW & Sex 1 position.

Happened to find myself in the area recently and always wanted to try a famous Soho Walkup.

It was a Sunday early afternoon and lots of people about but decided to go for it after wandering around the area, wafted closer to the open ground floor door and did a quick turn and scurried in.

Made my way up to the 3rd floor and knocked on ghe door, was greeted by the maid who said Anna would be a few mins and I'm welcome to wait with her. She was attractive and friendly and had a nice chat. She doesn't work but if she had I'd have asked about a threesome.

Few mins later the other door opened and Anna emerged with a friendly smile and beckoned me in. Room was much nicer than i expected with a double bed sink toilet and bidet.

Decided on a 10min oral with and covered sex and after paperwork Anna left while I undressed.

Anna returned and undressed revealing a decent body and rack.

She joined me on the bed and with her hand git me up and popped a rubber on then started some good OW for a few mins while i played with her tits and pussy but she said no fingers inside which was fine by me.

Decided on Missionary and positioned myself and was guided in.

Felt good not too loose and a sensible amount of noises from Anna not OTT but just right till completion.

Withdrew and cleaned up was gicen a hug and some pleasant chat befir leaving.

Conclusion:

Anna was attractive and nice I'm wondering if she was Italian Anna as she had an accent with a small tattoo on her side? £40 is IMO value for money and it's something I'm glad I experienced and if I'm in the area i would repeat.

A firm Positive from me.

Offline speedygonzal

I’m tempted in doing my first Soho walk-up soon. if you only want sex (without oral) price is the same for this one?

Offline Robh230

Offline Clungist

I’m tempted in doing my first Soho walk-up soon. if you only want sex (without oral) price is the same for this one?

Iirc £30 for sex only.