Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: _Kinky _ Alice- Tower Bridge- very pleasant GFE- and TOFTT it seems. WYSIWYG  (Read 1846 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6471915) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Ivor Hunch

Saw Alice over the summer.

Rather suprised that there are no reviews on here, given that she has been on AW for a couple of years, and the green light seems to be on frequently.

Comms-  all very quick and easy by SMS.

Location-  comfortable, functional, if rather spare flat, about 5 mins from Tower Bridge, north side.  Decent shower in bath, clean towels.  Fine, but not luxurious.

SP-  Alice is mid / late thirties, I guess, (just checked her AW- she owns to 38, which could well be true), pretty enough face- certainly no stunner.  She's quite petite-  maybe 5'3" probably a size 10 (again, as she claims), unspectacular but very nice, untoned figure.  Pertish B/C cups and an acceptable if unmemorable arse.  Again, her description of her body type as "average" could not be gainsaid. 

Very friendly, very easy to talk too, good English- comes across as a warm, genuine person. 

She does smoke a bit, it seems, and there was an element of smoker's breath behind the mint.  I am sensitive to this, and it did not really put me off, but is a mild negative point.

The meet-  Alice advertises as being quite submissive, but our meet was very vanilla GFE (with the exception of some rather good rimming on me).

Pretty passionate feeling FK/ DFK, lots of mutual touch, RO, in which she appeared to cum, pretty convincingly, but I wouldn't entirely bet the house on it, perfectly servicable OWO, good rimming, plenty of attention to the balls, and then sex, I think just in missionay, maybe cowgirl too?  (If I had to bet on it, I think thre was CG, but it wasn't great).  Plenty of kssing during mish, certainly a very good illusion of GFE. 

No time pressure, no looking at a phone-  all in all, a very good, but not spectacular GFE. 

As per a recent comment on another thread, the rather basic accom (but, I stress, very clean and perfectly serviceable) does take away from the illusion somewhat.

Pretty sold green, woudl recommend, and might return.

(ALthough this was strictly vanilla, her open friendly nature and her claimed submissiveness might mean that she is one for some of you kinksters to try out).

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Good review Ivor... got a link?

Offline Ivor Hunch

god I really am losing my touch.

It was the advertised rate of £160 for 1 hour. 

Offline barrynoid

Thanks for the review and the TOFTT Ivor. Hotlist +1

Offline Bartolomeo

ffs.

amateur hour

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

:lol:

Also thanks for review!  :thumbsup:
She says £40 extra for sub services like face fucking, rough sex, etc so onto the hot list for me she goes
« Last Edit: November 24, 2023, 10:37:14 am by Bartolomeo »