Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New photos...  (Read 1875 times)

Dino

When an agency/Indie lady gets new profile photos...
Does it put some ladies on your radar which weren't previously on?  Have the opposite effect (put you off seeing a lady)??

Reason I ask is cos I've been around the scene for a few years, and, have sometimes found that - despite doing other research on a lady etc - when a lady/agency changes their photo's I'm sometimes a bit (or completely) put-off seeing a lady whom I was previously interested in.

I find it can also have the opposite effect due to a lady coming across as much more attractive too.  However, I tend to find that most agency (incl. those on Indie profiles) photos nowadays seem to be un-flattering/unattractive :(

What annoys me the most is that - for me - the photos are THE most important part of a profile because this is generally where the 'attraction/selling' is initially done (with stat's etc secondary)
- so why do ladies/agencies not ensure that they do more to attract us punters??

Others the same?  Or am I alone in this thinking?

As for agencies I simply mean when they overall many ladies photos with new style etc

Barry Shipton

You could never accuse Diamonds of being too glamorous with their pics. They have had girls come from London agencies with glossy - what AnthG calls Thunderbirdsy - over photoshoped pics.

Then they do a local shoot and they often look positively dowdy, with very unflattering poses. I am all for the natural look but I really don't think they make the best of the girls.

Offline appleheed

I agree that the photo is of great importance. After all most things we buy we like the look of. The problem is though that of accuracy. For me the most important picture is that of the face. There lies the real problem as I accept that a lot of girls will not want to show their face publicly. That is why these sort of forums are vital in informing people to help make a decision. In essence I would welcome up to date genuine photos as they would be a great help.

Offline PlasticGeordie

For me its no face picture no booking. This greatly restricts my range of punting unfortunately. The only time I used Amour was for Keeva (one just about passable face pic in private AW gallery) and I found them very professional and helpful. Would like to use them again but no can do. At least Diamonds show a few face pics or some of the girls have AW links with decent galleries. Note to Amour- I know why its necessary in some cases for girls to want a bit of discretion but to never have any face pics must be costing you a lot of business and other agencies seem to be able to manage it. (Ok you have one, but pre-op transexuals are a bit of a niche market surely)

Offline Highlander

At least with Diamonds photos you know that if a girl looks good, she looks good in person. I find that preferable to the overly flattering glamour filtered manipulated one's that make you wonder if you've been bait and switched...

Dino

:mad:  :angry:   :mad:  :angry:
I've started this thread because I am very passionate about a lady having photos that represent and 'sell' her to us all, and, wondered what other peoples opinions on the matter are (obviously).

Sometimes the target can be over-shot and they go far too much into the 'touching up' category that when you do meet the lady you are let down immensely (or totally surprised - suppose depends on what expectations/image you've built in your head before booking).  Other times they don't get anywhere near and have s*** temp photos for ages that contain tubes of Lube, hairdryers/straighteners, and other such artefacts in the background.
  :mad:  :angry:

(I accept its a very fine balance to promote a lady without giving away her identity to prying BF's, Husbands, Family, Friends etc)

I am all for the natural look but I really don't think they make the best of the girls.

I personally think the ladies need to be more pushy and have more of an input into their profile photos, if they don't feel comfortable or think the poses will come across as 'sexy' and be an help to them then they need to say so.

It is 'their' (ladies) money afterall, infact agency ladies probably should do what Indies do and go to a private photographer, and, then only send the agency those they wish for them to use

Sometimes the 2-3 temp photos which look like the lady has actually took herself probably do more good than the eventual Photoshopped un-natural looking Professional photos many later get!

Afterall, they pay the agency to get them work.  Having Bad photos on profile is effecting them (doing them a dis-service) because they take away the 'appeal' has its the photos we all see first etc (as someone's already mentioned previous)

Sure I understand that an agency might want a certain 'style' to match their website or something - plus that protecting identity plays a massive part - therefore I am not wanting loads of Orange ladies, with Photoshopped perfect features, no blemishes/cuts/bruises etc.

Its just for years I just think these Professional photos many get done are s*** and more thought should be put into them.  Particularly because as I say, its effecting their 'work'

:mad:    :mad:
At least with Diamonds photos you know that if a girl looks good, she looks good in person. I find that preferable to the overly flattering glamour filtered manipulated one's that make you wonder if you've been bait and switched...

I am not singling out any agency or Indie in particular for many reasons (mostly because too many bad examples to choose from).

However, as for Diamonds - they've not always got it right over the years.  Pink/Blue website design looked trashy, and, the photos many ladies had done to coincide with the design where touched up far too much to the point where they just looked totally un-natural.

In general, darker background on websites look more classy & tidier, seems to be better for showcasing photos too (web-design is a different matter though)
..Rant over.  :angry:
« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 07:21:39 am by Dino »

Offline johnny34

What annoys me the most is that - for me - the photos are THE most important part of a profile because this is generally where the 'attraction/selling' is initially done (with stat's etc secondary)
- so why do ladies/agencies not ensure that they do more to attract us.

For me the main profile pic is what attracts me to look at the rest of the profile. Its true what they say 'you only get one chance to make a first impression'.

If the girls/agencys put a little more effort into the pics i'm sure it would attract more business.