Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Trishia @ Miss69, Gloucester Road London  (Read 974 times)

Offline thejunklord

External Link/Members Only

Happened a few weeks ago

• Logistics - Easy enough, whatsapp comms, easy chat with maid - arranged it all. Standard rate of 150/hour.
  • Location - 5 mins walk from Gloucester Road. Entrance from main road, next to busy shops. Not very discrete but I didnt have any issues. Trishia was ready on time and let me in as I rang the intercom quickly. Flat looks alright - fit for purpose but at the same time not amazing. You know there is traffic here if you know what I mean. Plenty of towels available. Mouthwash provided and to be used.
  • Looks - Cute looking girl, very engaged, smiling and polite at all times. 5'2" at best, natural chest (only one at miss69 without a bolt-on I am told) B cups, asian belly (is that a thing? haha) She is not a gym goer and not toned - which is to my liking, not into fit girls. Looks 95% to the photos on website. She was wearing sort of a skimpy dress and put together quite well - make up on etc.. No issues there.
  • Act - Money exchanged and then starts with a shower. My first time with an Asian agency and hence didnt know what to expect. She washes me with great detail. The shower is small and the cubicle is really not meant for two people - so it is tight! But she gets to cleaning me thoroughly and once I exit, she takes a shower - which is nice to see. I am sitting by the bed now, she comes back in with only her towel on and we get straight into DFK. Lot of passion and get to exploring each other. Moved further onto the bed and we are all over each other - fingers inside, pleasuring her. She is teasing me and then she does down and man, nice and sloppy BJ - OWO. Keeps at it with a lot of eye contact and I asked her to slow down. Pulled her to me and pulled her up for a taste. Tasted her a good amount of time - she tasted very good in fact and I kept going at it. She was edging on cumming and was very turned on. Came back into a position next to me and moved my hands and asked me to finger her. She also took out a vibrator in between and while in DFK, she moaned one out - it did feel real and fuck I didnt care if it was fake because that got me going :yahoo: Gave her a little rest, cover on and onto cowgirl, switched a few positions and then finished in the bag after a while. Cleaned up and had a little bit of time left and she said she can massage by back. Took the offer and it was quite a good massage tbh. Proceeded to shower together, where she washed me down again.
Dressed up and left 3 mins past the hour. I had a wonderful time - highly recommend the girl. Her English is good not great, but easily able to make conversation and follow the instructions. Good VFM IMO. Will be going back
« Last Edit: November 21, 2023, 09:40:53 pm by thejunklord »

Offline anonymouse72

Any suggestion that A levels were available?

Offline thejunklord

Didnt ask as I am not into it, but website says it is.

Offline magnetico

Any suggestion that A levels were available?

Yes, even for slightly bigger guys. (See my review)