Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexa GILF - Wembley  (Read 1045 times)

Offline Jiimmy

External Link/Members Only

Location : Few mins walk from LDO, off-street parking if you are lucky.

SP : Not a looker, Alexa was clean and is the one in the pics which might be taken a decade ago. She must be on the better side of 50s and not 44 as stated. An Hungarian old timer past her prime but speaks decent English. Comms were easy and prompt replies.

Fees : £40 for 15 mins OWO and Cum on her boobs as I did not fancy pumping her

Details : After checking out the Black Friday deals at LDO, wondered if there was any punting opportunity nearby. Opened Viva and shortlisted Alexa only for the pocket friendly prices. Sent out an inquiry if she could do 15 mins blow-n-go with OWO & CIM and she agreed except for the CIM. Turns out from the post code that she was just 5 mins from where I parked my car which I was anyways heading towards and agreed to meet in short notice (almost impromptu). Went in considering convenience & economics and I wasnt much disappointed. On reaching, Alexa answered the door hiding behind and takes me to the punting room. Payments done and both strip down to nothing. She has firm chebs for her age. She then starts with her job. BJ was decent. It was not toothy but neither she used tongue or went around the balls or took it deep. She seemed eager and smiley all the time. 5 mins in and she started moaning "Cum baby, cum fast baby" while I would hold her head directing it on by rod telling her to keep going. 10 mins in and I decided to offload on to her boobs and hands which she took with a happy smile as if it was some sort of a gift :D . Wet wiped, dressed up and out in 20 mins. Neutral as a basic BJ delivered at a pocket friendly prices.

« Last Edit: November 21, 2023, 06:57:19 pm by Jiimmy »

Offline Sunny

How tall is she? Size 14+ BBW?

Offline Nz

Do you have a screenshot?
Phone number?

Online gray99999

OP is this her?
If it is her, I just googled "alexa party girls vivastreet" or searched "Alexa party girls 44 year" in VS

+447405871381
+44 7405 871381

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Jiimmy

OP is this her?
If it is her, I just googled "alexa party girls vivastreet" or searched "Alexa party girls 44 year" in VS

+447405871381
+44 7405 871381

Yes, its her. She is probably around 5'1 ft tall and definitely older than 44.