Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophilicious - GFE in Aldgate  (Read 1535 times)

19 review(s) for Littleblue-star  (19 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline democracymanifest

External Link/Members Only

I'm not sure what prompted me to see Sophie, but I'm glad I did. She's quite a minx!

Services delivered: 2x rounds of OWO, DFK, RO/69, Protected sex

Cost: £300 for 90 mins

I recently met Sophie at a hotel in Aldate East for a 90 minute GFE session. Comms were good, and as I'd booked the day before there's a slight discount to her rates (detailed on her AW page).

Met at the door by Sophie in a single silky nightdress, and she looked a lot prettier and hotter than I'd expected based on previous reviews and her AW photos. Handed over the cash and went straight into some DFK. She'd have gone straight on from there, but I asked to take a shower first.

Returned to the sight of her lounging on the bed, and we went straight into more DFK, feeling each other's bodies, and then onto the bed for a long session of OWO. She's extremely attentive to the balls and the perineum, although holding back from full on rimming. She's got a good sloppy technique, and I reckon she'd be great at a full on edging session - something for next time! This went on for a good 20 minutes, before we switched into some 69, and then her on her back for some RO. After that, a really slow cowgirl with lots of kissing and eye contact. She definitely puts on a good GF into the GFE.

Eventually blew in the bag, after which we cuddled and chatted for a while before round 2. Sadly I'd spent myself too much on round 1, so I never came in round 2 but it was nevertheless still as fun and enthusiastic.

I can definitely see myself seeing Sophie again.